Bundesliga Gameweek 26 | #Footback keep this thread football only (Covid free zone)

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Good goal but poor defending.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That ball was perfection from Hazard.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Dortmund with a couple of surprisingly crisp vertical combinations between the lines/into the channels. didn't expect this at all so soon and with this lineup.

I think it's been a decent standard so far particularly with lack of crowd which means games simply won't be as intense even when fitness levels improve.

Schalke pretty limited upfront, where is Embolo?
Embolo was sold to Gladbach last summer. He's been bambi on ice for Schalke. Not a player who would make a difference.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
What a brilliant run by Ackimi there, pretty much 80 yard sprint. Todibo done his hamstring.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
All the games are being streamed on Bet365. Just stick a fiver on Haaland to score anytime and you should have enough to cover Sunday and Monday games.
I found it on my usuall site, has something to do with Ronaldo and number 7. :Whistle:
Anyway, did you put fiver on EH score anytime? If so, congrats.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Leipzig are getting shithoused FIFA style.

Dominating, went close a couple of time, Freiburg get a corner out of nowhere which hits one of their players when he wasn't looking and it goes in.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Do Schalke actually have any strikers on the pitch. I know Caliguari from Wolfsburg but he's more of a midfielder. Where's Burgstaller?

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Wow, great header from Renato Steffen, 1-0 Wolfsburg

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Really impressed by how good Dortmund look. I thought we’d be looking at pre-season form for weeks.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Poor from the Schalke keeper. You don't lose ability to kick the ball over halfway line from not playing a game in 9 weeks.

Anyway a decent half in the circumstances. Schalke just have nothing upfront.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Leipzig are getting shithoused FIFA style.

Dominating, went close a couple of time, Freiburg get a corner out of nowhere which hits one of their players when he wasn't looking and it goes in.
How has Werner been? Did he miss any big chances?

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
I think it's been a decent standard so far particularly with lack of crowd which means games simply won't be as intense even when fitness levels improve.

Schalke pretty limited upfront, where is Embolo?
Tbf I haven't seen much of Dortmund vs Schalke as I'm watching simulcast, so maybe my comment was a bit over the top. The football in many of the other matches was quite poor at first but after 30 minutes I think the pace picked up overall.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
How has Werner been? Did he miss any big chances?
Been okay, Leipzig had one big chance that hit one of their own players but can't remember if that was Werner or not (the games on mute on my tablet with Dortmund on the big screen).

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Like the natural instinct of the players to still celebrate their goals by the corner flag.