Bundesliga Gameweek 26 | #Footback keep this thread football only (Covid free zone)

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Why are they going on about form - they haven't played for 2 months.

macheda14

Whats the point of walking out wearing a mask if the teams walking out with gap between players and both teams come out separately... the mask was so pointless.. and right after it was taken off, all players started rubbing their face..
There seems to be little point, but that’s not what face masks are really for. It’s more that it stops the wearer from spreading it rather than the becoming infected.

izec

So weird to watch live football again. Think i never had such a long pause from it since i can remember

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Oh my goodness live sport! Nice

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
The hoffenheim bench all jumping up after a teammate got fouled with their masks was hilarious :lol:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Where's all the background noise coming from?

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Whats the point of walking out wearing a mask if the teams walking out with gap between players and both teams come out separately... the mask was so pointless.. and right after it was taken off, all players started rubbing their face..
Probably because masks gives them extra protection. There's literally nothing negative about them taking extra precautions like that so I don't get what the problem is.

PoTMS

The commentator and McManaman speaking over each other. Are they commentating from their homes or are they together in a studio somewhere?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This must be what it’s like for City players every time they play at home.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Why do German teams have players' names at the bottom of the shirt? From a viewer's perspective, I'd much rather have them above the number.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Dortmund playing between the thirds nicely, just lacking that final past.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
So weird to watch live football again. Think i never had such a long pause from it since i can remember
I was thinking that. My guess is that I haven’t gone this long without watching a match since 2006. We never had Sky growing up, and that was when I discovered streaming.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Teams are rusty as feck :lol: 2 months not even a friendly match.
I mean teams at the beginning of the season are sometimes rusty but they had at least a month of preseason with plenty of friendlies.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Fair to say Dortmund have been the better side so far?

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
I think Dortmund are playing pretty well, given how many players are missing and how rusty they’ll be. McMannaman keeps talking about them not looking as sharp as usual... obviously you tit.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Teams are rusty as feck :lol: 2 months not even a friendly match.
I mean teams at the beginning of the season are sometimes rusty but they had at least a month of preseason with plenty of friendlies.
I think it's been a decent standard so far particularly with lack of crowd which means games simply won't be as intense even when fitness levels improve.

Schalke pretty limited upfront, where is Embolo?

DRM

I'd rather they didn't have the commentory and increased the volume pitchside. Id rather listen to the players, even though I don't speak a word of German