Bundesliga Gameweek 28 (COVID-19 discussion-free zone) | Featuring Dortmund v Bayern today at 17:30 UTC+1

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I Will be watching Der Klassiker. Dortmund coming into this in slightly bettet shape imo. But think Bayern Will win. Especially if Lewa starts.

Will Sancho play?

JuliaScalaR

Supports
noone in particular
According to Dortmund's Twitter they do not change their lineup. So Sancho will not start.

izec

It is time for Dortmund to win for once. A loss and their season is done.

Hard to predict, going for a BvB win here

SpyLuke10

I Will be watching Der Klassiker. Dortmund coming into this in slightly bettet shape imo. But think Bayern Will win. Especially if Lewa starts.

Will Sancho play?
starting on the bench apparently

Paul_Scholes18

Going to be fun this. Just hope Dortmund can give Bayern a game unlike the last time around.

Pagh Wraith

I thought Der Klassiker was just something that English speakers say. But they're really using that on Sky Germany. As cringeworthy as Die Mannschaft. Doesn't even make that much sense historically.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I thought Der Klassiker was just something that English speakers say. But they're really using that on Sky Germany. As cringeworthy as Die Mannschaft. Doesn't even make that much sense historically.
As far as I know Sky were the ones who coined that phrase, around the time both teams met in the CL final. It's not necessarily something I would use in a serious context, but given that most angry fans will tell you that the real classic is supposed to be Bayern vs Gladbach, which was relevant for what? 10 years in the 70s? And Bayern vs Dortmund has been the dominant rivalry from the 90s to the early 00s, as well as the current decade, holding the most relevant record (most cards in a single game) and the top 2 in the all-time table, I think the outrage is mostly a lot of hot air.

Last edited:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Erm... what's with the fake crowd noises :lol: is that just my stream?
I'm watching on Eleven Sports, on their 1 channel you have the game without, and on the 3 channel you have it with fake crowd noise.

Call me crazy but I like it a lot better with the noise :lol: Feels much less like a friendly.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Erm... what's with the fake crowd noises :lol: is that just my stream?
Yeah i have it too on FS1. It's a bit weird combined with the view of the empty stands
They're playing boos and whistling when Bayern have the ball though :lol:

Nickosaur

I'm watching on Eleven Sports, on their 1 channel you have the game without, and on the 3 channel you have it with fake crowd noise.

Call me crazy but I like it a lot better with the noise :lol: Feels much less like a friendly.
Yeah I kinda prefer it but it is a little cringy knowing it's fake :lol:

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Good chance for Haaland there. Dortmund looking pretty good in the early stage.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
So Sancho doesn't make the first team ?

Zoo

Just can’t see this Dortmund defence being able to keep Bayern out.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Bayern should be up 1-0 right now, what a wasted chance.