Bundesliga Gameweek 28 (COVID-19 discussion-free zone) | Featuring Dortmund v Bayern today at 17:30 UTC+1

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
In Germany he's compared to Lahm. And Lahm is considered the best german player of the century together with Ballack and Kahn.

So over here he is not underrated. :p
I think in general he's hardly ever talked about as being a top player. Not from my experience at least.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
I think in general he's hardly ever talked about as being a top player. Not from my experience at least.
Well, it was the same for Lahm most of the time too (outside Germany). I guess because he was not flashy and a defensive player. This is where Kimmich compares to him too.

James Peril

How is that not a penalty?
VAR at its finest, completely crap. Not that I want penalties for everything, but he makes himself bigger and avoids a goal with his hand. Come to think about, I just remembered how much I hate the new, unfair tech. That should be 1-1 and a red card, but Dortmund is still down.

Dr. StrangeHate

VAR at its finest, completely crap. Not that I want penalties for everything, but he makes himself bigger and avoids a goal with his hand. Come to think about, I just remembered how much I hate the new, unfair tech. That should be 1-1 and a red card, but Dortmund is still down.
It's not the tech, just brain dead human at the end of it.

Zoo

Alana and Boateng dealt with Haaland very comfortably.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
Well, it was the same for Lahm most of the time too (outside Germany). I guess because he was not flashy and a defensive player. This is where Kimmich compares to him too.
Kimmich just delivers. I can't remember a single match where I wouldn't at least have given him a 7/10. 48 caps at the age of just 25. Outspoken leader too, will captain Bayern and the German team soon.

LVGSdive

This game is so dull. Just a lack of intensity from both teams. It has the feeling of a friendly not because there's no fans just because it's so boring.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Alana and Boateng dealt with Haaland very comfortably.
He’s young and it would be foolish to completely write him off, but there’s more than a tinge of the Lukaku with Haaland. An excellent goalscorer but his all-round game is lacking that certain X-Factor.

Paul_Scholes18

This game is so dull. Just a lack of intensity from both teams. It has the feeling of a friendly not because there's no fans just because it's so boring.
I think the intensity is there. Just lacking quality up front from both sides. So many errors from both teams.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
There’s loads of space for Dortmund down the sides. They’re just not taking advantage of it this far.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
There is so much space for both teams, it's a miracle how there's just been one goal