Bundesliga Gameweek 28 (COVID-19 discussion-free zone) | Featuring Dortmund v Bayern today at 17:30 UTC+1

11reds

Tapsoba with Bayern Leverkusen looks a good player. One to keep an eye on.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Can't help but think that Dortmund-Bayern result is a bit of a kick in the teeth for the league if they were hoping to drum up more overseas support. Not sure if I'll be making time to watch much more from the Bundesliga now.
It surely won't help the viewership, but in the end the people that are going to stop watching now were always going to do so sooner or later. The more important point to make might be that the other 16 teams also create entertaining matches, maybe make people tune into the occasional Friday night or Saturday evening match.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
We're going to get some interesting statistics regarding home advantage during this period.

Still only 2 home wins in the Bundesliga so far, can't be a coincidence and it shows how important fans are.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
It's always nice to win against Dortmund, especially in Dortmund. Still, I would have preferred a different result to spice up the title race, or rather, to have a title race worth the name.
This is a Bayern fan, who preferred to drop points today to keep the title race artificially alive for a few weeks. This is not good for the interest in the league.

I know Leipzig are hated in Germany and I know fans have their ideals about how a club should be run, but they are very much necessary.

The nations second biggest club is a selling club. Haaland has just arrived and there is speculation about his next transfer.

You just know players like Havertz will be hoovered up by Bayern too.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
They had a few great chances . I think you're right that could be the game they regret most
What do you think of Rashica out of interest? We've been linked with him a few times over the season. Watched him a bit and he's certainly got ability and one of those that can drift and find space between midfield attack to get shots away.

Will probably be a Grealish replacement as really can't see how those two could find enough space in the same 11.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
What I find interest is apart from Hertha the form of all teams haven't differed far from the form before the lockdown.

That's certainly promising from a Chelsea perspective as Billy Gilmour's emergence gained us some serious momentum.

uamini

Supports
Herta BSC
Jarstein's really unlucky this season...he keeps conceding these randomly freakish goals.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
What a fecking sh*te player Lookman is. Cost them 2 points a week ago with a horrible miss, now this. No way Leipzeg will get another.

Horrible signing, done nothing other than cost them points since he joined.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
What a fecking sh*te player Lookman is. Cost them 2 points a week ago with a horrible miss, now this. No way Leipzeg will get another.

Horrible signing, done nothing other than cost them points since he joined.
Lookman has been complete garbage since joining Leipzig

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Cunha been really impressive today. Guess who Di Marzio reported have just opened talks to sign him?

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Lookman has been complete garbage since joining Leipzig
To think they signed him for 18 million, and sold Cunha for the same price. Cunha did more for Herta in that one dribble than Lookman has done the entire season, although actually Lookman has done more for teams against Leipzeg so it's not fair to say he's done nothing at all.

uamini

Supports
Herta BSC
Didn't expect to be disappointed by a draw in Leipzig but that should have been a win.

Blackwidow

Of the first five only Bayern won...

Leipzig could have climbed to rank 2 today - and could have kept Gladbach and Leverkusen on distance.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Glad to see Ozan Kabak back for Schalke today. Was actually surprised he went there tbh, think he could have done better, but he’s impressed me from the first time I saw him play. One of the best young centre halves in the world, was only at Stuttgart 6 months before Schalke paid his release clause. Turkey producing some good young defenders.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Why did Kampl not play today? Was arguably their best player vs Mainz

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
1-0 Schalke with the first and only thing that has actually happened in this game, in the 52nd minute...

Canuckred64

An awful lot of headed goals from crosses, something you dont see in the Premier. Either the Bundesliga has much better crossesrs of the ball or far worse Centre Backs. Probably a bit of both.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
A football match has finally broken out in Dusseldorf :drool:

VAR has correctly ruled that the defender who was shoved in the back wasn't wearing a Liverpool shirt. 1-1.