Buying official membership

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
What are your thoughts on buying official membership in those uncertain COVID times?

Is it pointless or is it a sign of being a true supporter in difficult times for whole football family? Or is it something that gives fans at least a bit of connection with the club when you follow your team on TV?

I'm thinking about getting one although I'm not planning to travel to the UK to watch a game immediately after fans are allowed, so I guess it'll take some years anyway.

Ranchero

What are your thoughts on buying official membership in those uncertain COVID times?

Is it pointless or is it a sign of being a true supporter in difficult times for whole football family? Or is it something that gives fans at least a bit of connection with the club when you follow your team on TV?

I'm thinking about getting one although I'm not planning to travel to the UK to watch a game immediately after fans are allowed, so I guess it'll take some years anyway.
Well we are members and got nothing out of it this year. Next year? Who knows. I'm still continuing membership for what it is worth.

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...

Maciek, what are the benefits of membership in Poland?? MUTV via App? Anything else??

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Maciek, what are the benefits of membership in Poland?? MUTV via App? Anything else??
No, MUTV is something else, you can have a subscription for one month for 13 PLN. Try yourself for this April/May period, for pre- and post-game studios and highlights of our remarkable games.

When it comes to membership, I've always thought that it's a nice thing for a fan. You receive a membership pack with some gifts and a plastic card obviously.

I just wanted to check if there are any freaks who live abroad and buy it anyway, which would convince me to buy one for 2021/22 season.