Buying the Bundesliga COVID 2020 Game

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Hello All

To help celebrate the return of the Bundesliga, I'm creating the "Buying the Bundesilga COVID 2020 Game"

The rules are simple, with a budget of €20m you must buy three Bundesliga teams before the first match on Saturday

Pre-Lockdown Table and Cost

Table as of end of Sunday 24th May 2020

Game Table as of end of Sunday 24th May 2020

Each team gets 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw as usual. The points that your purchased teams get, give you your points (post lockdown matches only)

Then there is also 10 bonus points for each of your teams that finish in the top 4 (in the real Bundesliga table)

And another 10 points if one of your teams wins the league (in the real Bundesliga table)

And you lose 10 points for each of your teams that gets relegated.

Enter by posting the three teams you want to buy, costing €20m or less before the first match on Saturday

There maybe a mid point where you can buy and sell teams - haven't decided yet

Last edited:

rcoobc

I'm going to go with

Bayer Leverkusen - €13m
FC Augsburg - €4m
Mainz 05 - €3m

Total - €20m

PoTMS

RB Leipzig, Eintracht Frankfurt, Werder Bremen

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
There will be several people tied for the win. My suggestion for tiebreaker is that those tied for top positions before the final gameweek post an 'earliest goalscorer' prediction for the final round of matches. A player can only be picked once. Whoever has the earliest scorer from the tied selections wins.

rcoobc

There will be several people tied for the win. My suggestion for tiebreaker is that those tied for top positions before the final gameweek post an 'earliest goalscorer' prediction for the final round of matches. A player can only be picked once. Whoever has the earliest scorer from the tied selections wins.
I'm thinking about adding a half way point with 5 games to go where you can buy and sell teams. Just working out how that works with bonus points

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Leverkusen, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf

Paul_Scholes18

Mainz, Dortmund, Dusseldorf.

Hard to see Dortmund to win the title over Bayern. Although if anyone should it should be them.

rcoobc

To get investments, SC Paderborne have traded their prized figure skating collection.

They now give an additional €1m to anyone that buys them

Last edited:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Sorry I’d love to join in but I really can’t afford it.

djembatheking

What are the rules if the season is stopped prematurely ? Null and void , PPG , current positions as it stands .

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
To get investments, SC Paderborne have traded their prized figure skating collection.

They now give an additional €1m to anyone that buys them
oo. I'll go Leipzig, Paderborn and Schalke instead then.