Caf posters possibly infected with covid-19

Smores

Get tested?

Isolate yourself I’d say
Nah I'm alright but couldn't get tested even if i wanted to. I imagine I'll know by tomorrow if its anything more serious. Think it's just a bad cold or chest infection i had in early feb still there.

I'm distancing from the missus just so we're not both too ill to look after the kid.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I still don't have it that I know of. But my second child is having difficulty breathing. Tightness in chest, dry cough, etc. Some high temperatures but not feverish. All the known signs. The rest of the family seems fine for now. I've put us all on lockdown to avoid spreading it. I'm hoping it's just a chest infection. Keeping my mum metres away from everyone and in separate rooms just in case.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Thanks, what's your stance on it all will you be sending your kids in ? I feel if I send them in I'm just giving in to the prospect of them catching it.

School have even took to the selfish (in my opinion) measure of telling the students about a 15 day challenge if they attend school for the last 15 days of term they get entered into a prize draw, which makes it very difficult for me as my daughter is very competitive and wants to win everything so keeping her off will be very difficult.
Offer her the same/better prize for staying at home? Maybe 'convince' her that way?

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Offer her the same/better prize for staying at home? Maybe 'convince' her that way?
Thanks, that's what I did and haven't sent them in.

In my opinion there should be a choice of whether to send them in or not because obviously some people have to if they haven't got other means of childcare, and at least that would keep the number of children in classrooms lower, lowering the risk of mass infections.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I still don't have it that I know of. But my second child is having difficulty breathing. Tightness in chest, dry cough, etc. Some high temperatures but not feverish. All the known signs. The rest of the family seems fine for now. I've put us all on lockdown to avoid spreading it. I'm hoping it's just a chest infection. Keeping my mum metres away from everyone and in separate rooms just in case.
Hope it's just a false alarm, how old is your mum ? If she is high risk I would try to get her out of the house if possible.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Hope it's just a false alarm, how old is your mum ? If she is high risk I would try to get her out of the house if possible.
Mum is 67 taking cholesterol medication and borderline but not quite diabetic. No option of sending her anywhere so we'll have to sit it out. It's not as though ALL old people are in trouble, just a higher number than younger people.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Our toddler has had a cough for a couple of days and I've now got heavy breathing and a tight chest.

Trying to figure if i need to stay away from the wife or just accept our demise :lol:
Regardless you all need to self-isolate for 14 days now anyway.

Hope it's just a cough/cold and nothing more!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I’ve had a slight cough the last few days but it isn’t persistent. I do feel a tiny bit out of breath if I do something like bend down to pick something up or even if I sing along to music. I’m just resting really and working from home. My gf still has to go and work at the store she manages though so me isolating is a bit pointless if she’s outside every day with the public. Her store are being cnuts and they know she has had asthma in the past.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
I hope they could develop a test that would say if you have been exposed and are immune. That seems as important as diagnosing active cases.

sport2793

Currently awaiting results of coronavirus testing (already tested negative for influenza a/b and rsv). My symptoms have been quite mild over the last 9 days or so and feel quite good right now. Still have isolated myself as dont want to endanger anyone else.

sport2793

Dan_F

So basically, there’s loads who could potentially have it/had it, but no one is able to get tests.

Skills

Snitch
I've had an intermittent cough and a tight chest for nearly a week. Chest tightness peaked around Tuesday but has calmed down a bit since then - it's still there, especially when I walk up the stairs/do something that requires mild effort. I don't think I have a fever, but I don't have a thermometer to verify.

The cough wouldn't be bad enough for me to ever notice at any other time, but the chest tightness is definitely noticeable. Something I've never experienced before.

Revaulx

Woke up feeling more than usually terrible yesterday. Temperature 37.6, shivering, aching, not much of a cough.

Naturally concerned, but feeling a lot better now and almost certain it’s just ordinary man flu. Several of my choir colleagues have near identical symptoms.

Not absolutely certain though. Wish it was easy to get tested. It would come as a massive relief if I’d had it and barely suffered.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I’ve had a slight cough the last few days but it isn’t persistent. I do feel a tiny bit out of breath if I do something like bend down to pick something up or even if I sing along to music. I’m just resting really and working from home. My gf still has to go and work at the store she manages though so me isolating is a bit pointless if she’s outside every day with the public. Her store are being cnuts and they know she has had asthma in the past.
How are you feeling today Solius?

mu4c_20le

Woke up feeling more than usually terrible yesterday. Temperature 37.6, shivering, aching, not much of a cough.

Naturally concerned, but feeling a lot better now and almost certain it’s just ordinary man flu. Several of my choir colleagues have near identical symptoms.

Not absolutely certain though. Wish it was easy to get tested. It would come as a massive relief if I’d had it and barely suffered.
Many people only show mild symptoms, not everyone gets aches and sharp needling pain. Stay safe, and keep hydrated.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
How are you feeling today Solius?
Pretty good yesterday and today really. The cough hasn’t really got any worse. Probably better if anything. I’m feeling a lot less anxious about everything. I don’t know if that’s wise but I prefer that to feeling worried all the time anyway. Thanks for asking!