Caftards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
So, here I am bored out of my skull with the lack of football. So I decide to do something in the time it usually takes to watch a match. Browsing through endless posts on the cafe isn't the most productive way to spend the time, but it did give me an idea.

So, with limited time and even more limited art ability, I decided to create the world's greatest internet comic.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present CAFTARDS! the half arsed comic for a full of arse forum.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
:lol::lol: can see this making the classics, the simplistic paint designs make it all the more fun, keep up the good work mate.
Hehe, cheers. I'm glad you noticed they were deliberately simplistic designs :nervous:

Hehe...is Redlambs the same one who did the RR comics?
Is RR the 'other' site? If so no. I did the scousemas story, the adverts and the xmas cards at christmas. None are in the classics though, so I'm e-pissed. The mods are definately targets for that oversight :keano:

wow, this is amazing, should be turned into a cartoon

however no.2 isnt showing
I might do a flash version of a storyline at some point, I haven't used that in years though. Number two isn't showing? It works fine for me in a number of browsers. Anyone else not see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.