Caftards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanthaman

Winner
There will definitely be new cartoons over the festive period, the game has been delayed due to the new kid and unforeseen circumstances, but in the new year I'll be rushing to finish it and get it on here.

Cheers.
how far off?

Twisted_Woody

Scout
Sad, someone should pick up his legacy. Anyone have a sense of humour and ability to draw, oh, and time?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Sad, someone should pick up his legacy. Anyone have a sense of humour and ability to draw, oh, and time?
i could i guess. here is my first attempt. i call it simply elvis. if it's suitable i'll happily take over the redlambs role.

elvis

Twisted_Woody

Scout
feck sakes I'm at work. I just had to pretend to snort laugh at those economist jokes in the other thread. :lol:

Twisted_Woody

Scout
you make it seem that my brand of humour is not considered high brow?
I laughed. My boss wouldn't have. I would've been asked why I'm laughing at a MS Paint steaming pile of shit. I would've said "that's Elvis, not Presley". I would have then been asked why I'm doing this at work. To that I'd say "My lunch break". Then I'd be asked where and why this 'Elvis' is depicted as shit. I'd say "Rimaldo does that then he isn't thinking about bumming things, like Elvis." Did you really want your good e-name dragged through the mud?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I laughed. My boss wouldn't have. I would've been asked why I'm laughing at a MS Paint steaming pile of shit. I would've said "that's Elvis, not Presley". I would have then been asked why I'm doing this at work. To that I'd say "My lunch break". Then I'd be asked where and why this 'Elvis' is depicted as shit. I'd say "Rimaldo does that then he isn't thinking about bumming things, like Elvis." Did you really want your good e-name dragged through the mud?
this all makes sense now and you were wise to take the course of action you did. and with regards to the question you posed, no i do not want my good e-name dragged through the mud by you or your boss. i can do that all myself without any help whatsoever thank you very much.

Twisted_Woody

Scout
this all makes sense now and you were wise to take the course of action you did. and with regards to the question you posed, no i do not want my good e-name dragged through the mud by you or your boss. i can do that all myself without any help whatsoever thank you very much.
You are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.