Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Very unlikely to have a lot of 4+ KD players queueing up at once, they'd be waiting for ages before each game.
I honestly think if I was that good and the game was putting me in with people around 20% my skill level I'd get really, really bored :lol:

Santos J

I honestly think if I was that good and the game was putting me in with people around 20% my skill level I'd get really, really bored :lol:
It's not like it's just shooting bots every time tbf, it's not as consistently easy as it would look from the KDs on paper.

Conor

A lot of the non-competitive streamers seem to hate being put against really good people, I constantly hear loads of them complaining about SBMM and how sweaty their lobbies are, even though they all have like 3+ K/D. I think most people that don't play the game competitively just want to dominate games, and I think the actual gun fight skill gap between players that are 1+ and those very high K/Ds isn't that big, they are just much better at all aspects of the game, and usually play with similar level players(making it far easier to dominate games).

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I can't wait for Battlefield to come out. I'm seriously tired of BR's and the try hards
The main focus of battlefield will likely be the BR they are bringing too it. They'll want some of that sweet BR money.

I don't think it's as easy as their KD suggests, it's just that they avoid 50-50s and find ways to tilt most fights in their favour through positioning or whatever.

Conor

I guess a lot of the very high K/D people probably play the game differently to most, without necessarily being way better than others with a decent K/D. I play with a lad who could 100% be well above a 2 K/D, but he doesn't go around looking for kills at all, we always just play to try and win the game. He regularly has 10+ kills in games, but it is just by chance that we come across multiple teams. He wins basically any 1v1 he gets in, if he was bombing around in a vehicle, burning through UAVs and picking people off all game he'd have way more kills. I reckon there are a lot of people like that, who will beat most in a fight, but aren't traversing the map with the sole intent to get as many kills as possible.

Deery

Dreary
Is anyone else experiencing terrible lag, it’s been basically unplayable for me since Friday?

Conor

You would be capped at 60 on PS5, unless you have the right TV/HDMI setup(I think they recently enabled 120Hz for PS5?).

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Mine seems fine. Just been landing with loadouts on trios the last few games though, no idea why, everyone else in the games were too.