Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

Felt like Wile E Coyote here. Why the f*ck didn’t the Claymore explode?

pascell

Not sure if the 2nd video shows it but when you're waiting to go into the Gulag and there's people waiting, spray paint them to increase their visibility.

Edit: Just watched the 2nd video and it does show it, ignore me :lol:

Last edited:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Not sure if the 2nd video shows it but when you're waiting to go into the Gulag and there's people waiting, spray paint them to increase their visibility.
Yeah I made a guy pink and he stood out like a sore thumb.

botond

why do my custom loadouts have so few bullets ? like only the ones in the gun , no mags

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Can you use loadouts etc in Warzone from the full game? Tempted to download and sort my guns out there if so. I’m guessing that was their plan all along

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
All right cnuts. I'm downloading Warzone tonight. Is it enjoyable for an aging gamer who doesn't have the same reflexes as in the Unreal days?
My download just finished so I hope so I'm in the same boat. Leaving it till tomorrow though.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
All right cnuts. I'm downloading Warzone tonight. Is it enjoyable for an aging gamer who doesn't have the same reflexes as in the Unreal days?
If you play plunder you can die and come back so that’s better while you’re learning. That’s what I’ve found so far anyway.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I think so yeah. I definitely get killed by much better players at times but I think the size of the map allows you to have a better experience I.e there isn’t someone ready to kill you round every corner like on small maps. Every round is different for me. Also being able to come back from the gulag one time eases frustration if you’re killed early on.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Really wish the game had a cinematic mode like older CODs where you could go back and view a match from any players perspective. Sometimes it doesn’t show me the kill cam and other times I’d like to see how me and someone ended up together fighting in a house.

There was a moment after I parachuted down at the start and a lot of people landed in the same place. I nearly died but smashed through a window and literally just crouched in a bush. I heard absolute chaos around me but couldn’t see it and when I emerged there were 4 dead people around the bush. Would’ve been cool to have watched that from another perspective.

AaronRedDevil

They should really get rid of the custom load out box. It defeats the purpose of the game and makes a very unfair advantage. Also get more variety in the random weapons. Sick of seeing uzi, mg42, shotgun and scars everywhere

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
They should really get rid of the custom load out box. It defeats the purpose of the game and makes a very unfair advantage. Also get more variety in the random weapons. Sick of seeing uzi, mg42, shotgun and scars everywhere
It's still in beta phase right now, so I expect the weapon variation to change quite a bit when properly released.

I would like them to get rid of the loadout boxes as well, but can't seem them going for it at all, as they'll see it as what makes them different to the rest.

binary bot
I think loadout boxes are ok due to the inability to customise scopes etc in games. They just need to make them more expensive. Takes about 2mins to have enough for one as a team.

Stactix

Loving this so far, the maps great and extremely varied.
Last few circles remind me of PUBG in intensity.

Quite enjoy the UAV, Kill, UAV kill strategy :D

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Anyone ever spectate the person that killed them so you can watch them die? Just me? :lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Can someone tell me what this stuff means in the top right next to social?

Presumably the first thing is amount of people in your party? Or amount online in your regiment?

What’s the 0 bit? That was on 2 before.

And the 3 next to the Xbox logo?

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Can someone tell me what this stuff means in the top right next to social?

Presumably the first thing is amount of people in your party? Or amount online in your regiment?

What’s the 0 bit? That was on 2 before.

And the 3 next to the Xbox logo?
Party, regiment, Xbox friends I think

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Makes sense, except for Xbox friends which I’m still not sure about as there’s no one else online.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Just started playing this again after a 6-month hiatus and a nice 75GB updated download that's finally nearing completion! I feel like a kid back on training wheels competing in the Tour De France. What loadouts are people running? What's good? Also, console players- what sensitivity are you using on your horizontal and vertical? I'm completely out of the loop and everything feels wrong right now.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Just started playing this again after a 6-month hiatus and a nice 75GB updated download that's finally nearing completion! I feel like a kid back on training wheels competing in the Tour De France. What loadouts are people running? What's good? Also, console players- what sensitivity are you using on your horizontal and vertical? I'm completely out of the loop and everything feels wrong right now.
I'm not sure you want advice from a noob like me but ill give it to you anyway. I think 7 is a good sensitivity overall, quick enough to react and once you get used to it its fine. In terms of guns, the AUG is pretty amazing once you level it up and get the attachments. Personally, I like the Kilo - Assault Rifle as it has absolutely zero kick, just point and shoot haha. A lot of people seem to run overkill to get that extra sniper but personally I prefer stealthy setups, Ghost to avoid heart sensors, cold-blooded to hide from thermals and then the third perk is up for anything, to be honest.

As someone whos ever really been into COD I have to say I've had great fun playing this, managed to get our first squad wins last night which felt good. I also managed a top 5 finish with 7 kills in solos the other day which is a personal best and shows I'm improving from total crap to average haha.

AaronRedDevil

I’ll be on tonight if anyone wants a game. PSN: DevineIn2vention. Same with the Activision username.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Feck yeah. We won our first game earlier. We were behind a wall in the last zone so stuck two claymores down and they killed the other team as they were running away from the gas towards us :lol: This game is great.

UncleBob

Loadout boxes are great. Easy access to weapons make the game much more enjoyable, you can escape the gulag and be ready for action quickly by jumping for the loadouts. It invites people to take more risks, rather than spending ages finding "just the right loot" and then take less chances.

AaronRedDevil

Wouldn’t let me upload to YouTube so had to go to Twitter. Tense game. Forgive my shooting at the end. Dunno what sorcery they were using:D

Last edited:

Tekkers

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Unfortunately none of my mates are on the Warzone hype so could do with some people to play with!

Add me on PSN: InsaneTekkers