Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Got my first win yesterday, the final circle is so fecking tense. Was 1 bullet away from making it 2 on the bounce as well, when my 60 round mag ran out after putting 1 guy down and breaking his teammates armour

Stactix

If you play with controller on pc you are only matched with other controller players. If you have a party of both controllers and mouse then you can play against both. So as long as console users just play with controller users they won’t have to worry about playing against a mouse.
I did notice a handful of mouse players in one lobby while playing solo on Xbox. I don't check lobby list often but mouse symbol was definetly there.

Controller v Mice Solo on Xbox; taken just now :(

Also if anyone fancys playing, Xbox GT is Stactix95
I'd assume my Activision account is the same.

Last edited:

AaronRedDevil

How are you guys able to share it straight to YouTube. Never works for me. Keeps saying error. On ps4

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
How are you guys able to share it straight to YouTube. Never works for me. Keeps saying error. On ps4
Are you trying to upload it directly after pressing the share button while still in a game? Try pressing share > upload video clip then back out once it says clip saved to gallery. Then upload using the Share Factory app or you can just go into your gallery once you are done & upload & edit it from there.

I always find that call of duty makes the PS4 OS run really slow when it's running at the same time so it could be just that.

AaronRedDevil

Are you trying to upload it directly after pressing the share button while still in a game? Try pressing share > upload video clip then back out once it says clip saved to gallery. Then upload using the Share Factory app or you can just go into your gallery once you are done & upload & edit it from there.

I always find that call of duty makes the PS4 OS run really slow when it's running at the same time so it could be just that.
Cool I think I’m doing something similar to what you say. Signed in to YouTube as well on the PS4. Using to upload on Twitter works but I hate twitter.

Stactix

Definetly noticed a difference between squads and solos when it comes to PC players, having a look through a few of the games yesterday.
Despite having some games with basically half a lobby full 73 players in one, 82 in the following 90 odd in another, there wasn't a single PC player in multiple squad games, This was last night 6-10pm so peaktime? Checked a couple more and only noticed 3 PC players across 2 more games, all on teams with console players.
Then looking at a handful of solos, couple of them had 40-50% PC based.. been wondering why solos felt harder. :confused:
Bugged matchmaking?

bucky

Liking the new map. Happy they bring back Backlot, hopefully Crossfire and Strike will follow.

Utdstar01

Having an issue with my ps4. Whenever i download an update for a game. If i pause the download, then press resume, it just starts the download all over again from the beginning. If i turn my ps4 off and turn it back on it has the same effect, download starts from the beginning again. Fecking pissing me off.

Last edited:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Season 3 additions have been leaked by a guy that's apparently always been right.

Two maps including the old Backlot map.
Two new operators.
MW2 remastered in some fashion, possibly just campaign.
Hardcore Battle Royale + others including shotgun and snipers only

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

Cracking sniper shot I made. For my standards anyway.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Liking the new map. Happy they bring back Backlot, hopefully Crossfire and Strike will follow.

Need overgrown and block ffs. Backlot is good too though.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
What's changed with Battle Royale? Before, our tactic was to try and pick somewhere no one else will be, which usually worked, grab some half decent weapons then get a vehicle and wait for the loadout, get the sniper/m4 noob tube overkill loadout then hide in the hills til the circle gets small enough to shoot the shit out of people.

Now, there's loads of people landing wherever we are every time, and when we're hiding somewhere, either in the trees or even up a crane, we've ended up with vehicles swarming us, despite having no contract on us. Don't get it.

Noticeable changes seem to be more vehicles, more shotguns, and more people going for one loadout drop, but that doesn't explain loads of people homing in on our position despite being in the middle of nowhere.

AaronRedDevil

What's changed with Battle Royale? Before, our tactic was to try and pick somewhere no one else will be, which usually worked, grab some half decent weapons then get a vehicle and wait for the loadout, get the sniper/m4 noob tube overkill loadout then hide in the hills til the circle gets small enough to shoot the shit out of people.

Now, there's loads of people landing wherever we are every time, and when we're hiding somewhere, either in the trees or even up a crane, we've ended up with vehicles swarming us, despite having no contract on us. Don't get it.

Noticeable changes seem to be more vehicles, more shotguns, and more people going for one loadout drop, but that doesn't explain loads of people homing in on our position despite being in the middle of nowhere.
Thought it was just me. Lately I'm on a bad run in battle royal. 10 games, barely in the top 15. Plus I keep getting teamed up with complete idiots that ignore everything I'm warning them. And they keep going straight into battle instead of ignoring the others and just sneak around. did win a game of blood money earlier delighted.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Had one of my best games last night with 9 kills. But still finished about 38th.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Perfect time for my Xbox one X to have HDMI port issues :( I can hear it boot up and games load in my headset but no signal picked up by any tv I have - plus cable swaps and endless reboots.

Out of warranty, so might just pick up a One S all digital version as it looks like it will cost similar to fix including postage and all that. Especially has I have the Series X preordered anyway.

No Warzone for a good few days, nightmare.

predator

Youth NITK
Can someone help me out. So isolation is really boring now. My ps4 has ran out of memory, I'm having to delete games to install new ones and it's a pain in the ass.

Can I just buy a usb external hard drive and plug it in? What can I do?

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
So to slightly contradict what I've said in this thread previously about the BR genre, i have actually played a few games of Warzone and finished first yesterday! Got 8 kills. Not too shabby. Still not a massive fan of the genre, but this one is probably the best i've played. I much prefer this map to the one in Blackout

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Both of these happened within 30 seconds of each other. Bizarre couple of minutes :lol:

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Just finished the tutorial. Took me ages to work out how to pick up the contract.

Bot game next tonight to get the feel for it. Looks excellent for free though am a fan of the genre.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Finally managed to get a working mike, playing this shit on PS4, it's amazing. Cannot remember my Activision # but my PS4 ID was kostur11 iirc if one of youse want to hook up.

Edit: my Activision battletag is kostur11#6512449

Last edited:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Apparently they've added the nonstop Shipment which loads of people were asking for, but it's actually nonstop Piccadilly as an April Fools :lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Had a big party last night of two different friend groups who don't know each other in one, including my mate who moved to Canada a while back. Everyone's got involved because of the quarantine. Was a right laugh. Was too big to even get in a proper game for ages, so we had to have private matches. Highly recommend shields and RPGs only games.

Anyway, it's double xp weekend from today til Tues.

AaronRedDevil

Can't seem to win a game of BR at all these days. It's nearly impossible. Yet with plunder I can win it if my team is a tiny bit competent. Hate when they just ignore the money and just go around killing people all by themselves.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Can't seem to win a game of BR at all these days. It's nearly impossible. Yet with plunder I can win it if my team is a tiny bit competent. Hate when they just ignore the money and just go around killing people all by themselves.
Saw something today that said it matches you with players at your skill level, i.e it get's harder the more you play so it can suck in casual players.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Plunder is so easy to win.

Haven't played BR a lot, should work on getting my first solo there.

AaronRedDevil

Saw something today that said it matches you with players at your skill level, i.e it get's harder the more you play so it can suck in casual players.
Huh. I’m always in the top 5 but it painful losing when its the last 2. Some ahole was in a helicopter and wouldn’t come down so he just stayed in the air and crashed in onto me. Fecker:lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Huh. I’m always in the top 5 but it painful losing when its the last 2. Some ahole was in a helicopter and wouldn’t come down so he just stayed in the air and crashed in onto me. Fecker:lol:
I tell you what it's a massive dick move but I find it hilarious getting to the hospital helicopter first and then chopping up/crushing everyone else who tried :lol:

I got 5 kills yesterday in the first 30 seconds because I landed on the heli, got in and immediately two people hit the blades. Got another guy still trying to land and then crushed another two that were on the rooftops.

AaronRedDevil

I tell you what it's a massive dick move but I find it hilarious getting to the hospital helicopter first and then chopping up/crushing everyone else who tried :lol:

I got 5 kills yesterday in the first 30 seconds because I landed on the heli, got in and immediately two people hit the blades. Got another guy still trying to land and then crushed another two that were on the rooftops.
I’d hate to play against you :lol:

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Yeah makes sense, keeps getting more and more difficult for our group.

Two of us played last night and any time we matched with a random who had a really low skill level, it was much easier to win games.

:lol:

There are 3 helicopters at the army base I think. We played a game last night where we jumped there, legged into them and just flew them around mincing people for a bit.

One of the lads actually accidentally got a team wipe at one point by abandoning his helicopter and it just flew into a full team and exploded :lol: