Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Overall I did not have a good time with the beta, I did have this one funny clip happen though.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
I see there’s a deal on HUKD for under £40. Anyone pre-ordered?

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
It looks like physical copies of this are not going to be delivered a day early.

RedDevilRoshi

Yeah, I pre ordered it to download on release and I’m loving the countdown timer on my PS4 home screen. Cool touch.

Mind you, I’m still really enjoying COD modern warfare remastered.
I’ve not enjoyed a COD game since MW2 which was a fantastic game and one of my all time favourites! The COD games since then have been nowhere near as good. Last one that I owned was MW3 and even that was very poor, which was a major let down after the success of its predecessors in the series. From there, the games in this franchise just went downhill. All this stupid robotic s****.

This one however from the videos I’d seen online looked really good and that’s what made me pre-order this last month. Played the beta from there and I really enjoyed it.

Looking forward to picking this up at midnight tomorrow night! :drool:

binary bot
The files for this are huge. I used to have space for about 6 or 7 games on my PS4, but it's down to about 3 or 4 due to this and RDR2.

AaronRedDevil

It's out right now. Getting killed all over the place, beta I was owning everybody and now I cant even step outside :lol:. Also where the feck is ground war?

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Well that was fun :lol:

How are people so much better this quickly? I've gone from being great at Modern Warfare Remastered to bottom of the table in the new version.

Realism mode is brill.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Well that was fun :lol:

How are people so much better this quickly? I've gone from being great at Modern Warfare Remastered to bottom of the table in the new version.

Realism mode is brill.
Realism mode ey, still won't beat instagib though, unreal tournament and instagib :drool:

RedDevilRoshi

Took an age to download that I ended up deciding to leave the PS4 on rest mode throughout the night. Then again, that’s probably because of the size of the game.

Started the campaign this morning and it’s been pretty decent so far.

Will start online later this evening or tomorrow.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
In the middle of downloading it now. Says it's gonna take 3 hours (fecking modern gaming)

Hopefully get in a few games of multiplayer later.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Online is hot mess at the minute. Stats not updating. Ground War, Kill Confirmed and worst of all FFA are missing from the playlist.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
What do you think of the maps? Have watched a few streams and haven't liked them so far, from what I've seen.

Hate them, there’s far too many head glitching spots and corridors, I’ve lost track of the amount of times I’ve been shot in my back. There’s no flow to them at all like previous maps from Cod games.

After this was hyped so much I’ve got to say I’m really disappointed so far.

bucky

Hate them, there’s far too many head glitching spots and corridors, I’ve lost track of the amount of times I’ve been shot in my back. There’s no flow to them at all like previous maps from Cod games.

After this was hyped so much I’ve got to say I’m really disappointed so far.
Thanks, yeah, that's what it looked like to me as well.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
It is really annoying that you just get shot from anywhere, at any time. You run for 3 seconds shot from the side, spawn and look in that direction, shot from another side. Spawn and run for 3 seconds, shot in the back somehow (why are you spawning so close to others?). It definitely just seems like everyone is everywhere all the time. I might spend some time in S&D. Also the time to kill is so low even on non hardcore that there's never any time to do anything. Whoever looks down the sights first wins without fail. It feels a bit right now like it's trying to be Titanfall minus the mechs.

binary bot
I had to delete another game to update. Despite having nearly 30gb free already

Paxi

Thought it was a ps4 exclusive?
Im on PS and despite the 1.04 update there is still no Ffa or kill confirmed. Saying that, I find the gameplay absolutely fantastic and I’d say I haven’t particularly enjoyed a cod game since WaW. I think this is really balanced game, despite a few missteps and some shortcomings. I mean perks, they may as well done away with. There is a problem with spawning in random places but it’s largely sorted now.

binary bot
I feel like Gary Neville away to West Brom playing this. I don't think it's a bad game, I'm just not very good anymore. Although Grazna Raid is an abomination.

Btw someone in the chat earlier was calling people trash console players...surely it's not cross platform with pc too?

bucky

I feel like Gary Neville away to West Brom playing this. I don't think it's a bad game, I'm just not very good anymore. Although Grazna Raid is an abomination.

Btw someone in the chat earlier was calling people trash console players...surely it's not cross platform with pc too?
It is.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

How the feck does that work? Mouse and Keyboard would absolutely destroy console controllers unless there is heavy assistance happening. Mouse is completely free axis whereas analog sticks have limited movement speeds.

Paxi

I haven’t read the rest of this thread but it’s what I feel. I just feel like I was pretty good 10 years ago and then I just was like meh.. now it’s hard getting getting those reflexes back!!