Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I did the agonising unlocking of it then pretty much immediately found that it wasn’t for me. I might try it again, but this kilo loadout is nice.

Nothing out of the ordinary:
Mono/prowler barrel/tac láser/vlk/100mag.

A lot of people prefer the 60mag on it but god damn I loved using the 100, especially as I play quads usually, and tac helps alleviate ads issues. Still not ultra quick ads but I have a fennec as secondary anyway. Might experiment with the slightly smaller socom barrel.
made a kilo loadout with the bits I have available - not fully unlocked yet, but I have unlocked 2 or 3 blueprints so have a few bits to make do with. Really enjoyed it, recoil is fairly low too can see it getting to lazer level.

I’ll unlock a few bits now with the double xp weekend andmake it my number 1. I like the Bruen but might as well change it up!

Last edited:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Playing this on an OLED C9 is a game changer. The motion and input lag it’s so smooth. It’s making me aroused ever so slightly.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Thought I’d piss about with a shield on shipment again. Ended up making friends with a shield guy on the other team by jumping up and down and turning round to let him kill me.

He must’ve told his teammates because they all let me kill them after that :lol:

Woodzy

Somehow made friends with an enemy on Shipment. He was a shield guy hiding in a container. I felt sorry for him so turned around to let him kill me. Then came back with a shield myself. He must’ve told his party to let me kill them because they all stopped shooting when I turned up. One guy on his team did it for the whole game :lol:
Twice in 5 hours!

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I’m loving the Kilo, even on multiplayer. Have it fully maxed now. It seems to hit a little harder on Warzone for sure too.

Easy to use, shoots straight with manageable, if even easy recoil.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I hope they make juggernaut mode a permanent thing, it really is great craic. I think the fact that it doesn't count towards wins or k/d makes us give less of a feck too and just enjoy it for what it is.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I’m loving the Kilo, even on multiplayer. Have it fully maxed now. It seems to hit a little harder on Warzone for sure too.

Easy to use, shoots straight with manageable, if even easy recoil.
I swear one day it’s an absolute laser similar to the m13 and the next it’s jumping around like an LMG with no stock.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I swear one day it’s an absolute laser similar to the m13 and the next it’s jumping around like an LMG with no stock.
I think I got lucky in the swapover. It has the same recoil pattern to Bruen (up and left) - so my right thumb is used to that little correction. I'd prob be all over the place with the M13 say, as I know that is up and right recoil like the M4A1.

Paxi

@DUX by the way, regarding hardcore — me too. Cant stand normal mode and enemies being round sponges. Also, people aren’t as campy on Hardcore these days imo.

Paxi

Playing shipment 24/7 yesterday got 86 kills with it, I've never come close to that in all the years I've played cod :lol:
Jeez that a lot of kills. I mostly play free for all or S&D so get nowhere near them numbers.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Playing shipment 24/7 yesterday got 86 kills with it, I've never come close to that in all the years I've played cod :lol:
everyone else is trying to quick-scope to get that new sniper, it’s some laugh!

Woodzy

Bought this. Playing online and i'm finding the sheer amount of stuff going on incredibly overwhelming.

Is this what online gaming is now?

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Been trying to change things up the last few days to not get too bored by it. Moving away from the RAM is such a struggle. Used to use the M4 for ages, but now I can't even get along with the easiest gun on the game.

Sniper and ram is just always my go to. Been racking up 12ish kill games lately so it's hard to move away from.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Errgh just got done by a 100% certified aimbotter. Guy was locking on to everyone inside the prison through the walls, pinging between different people instantly. Soon as I poked my head out he pinged to me and did me in the head. Obviously didn't know any of this til I could watch him. The shit prick still managed to die though.

KennyBurner

Im a MP kinda guy but today I decided to play BR solo for the first time. 3rd game and I get my first win.

Only two of us left and the guy kills me from the rooftop. He decides to drop down and dies on the way down. We both have self revive but mine started first. I get up and gun him down to victory.

I think I might start playing BR more because after 3 games of MP I get grouped with a bunch of tryhards who make the game not so fun. Only problem is that Br is too slow.

KennyBurner

MP7 on hardcore is just cheating.
You should try the FAL after the update. Its the most broken gun right now. You can 1 shot to the head or 2 shots to the chest in 23m which is every line of sight in core multiplayer. You dont even need an amazing triggerfinger to do well. Almost dropped a nuke with it today.

Paxi

You should try the FAL after the update. Its the most broken gun right now. You can 1 shot to the head or 2 shots to the chest in 23m which is every line of sight in core multiplayer. You dont even need an amazing triggerfinger to do well. Almost dropped a nuke with it today.
Im not an assault rifle type of player. I usually use M4 with a commando barrel etc if I’m using an assault rifle.

KennyBurner

Im not an assault rifle type of player. I usually use M4 with a commando barrel etc if I’m using an assault rifle.
Try it. I promise you wont regret it. Its got the fastest time to kill assuming you can land your shits. Faster than the MP5.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I think I might start playing BR more because after 3 games of MP I get grouped with a bunch of tryhards who make the game not so fun. Only problem is that Br is too slow.
I find Solos dull as dishwater. It can get be great at times but it's just not worth pissing about for 10 mins getting set up then potentially dying. At least with mates you chat in that time

Santos J

I know they barely nerfed the Grau but been using the Kilo anyway and prefer it now, the headshot multiplier feels like it hits harder too, just melts people. :lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I know they barely nerfed the Grau but been using the Kilo anyway and prefer it now, the headshot multiplier feels like it hits harder too, just melts people. :lol:

Yeah I switched back to the Grau after using the Kilo for a while. I can't decide at all but think I prefer the Kilo. I love the 100mag too.