Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
The Grau nef wasn't barely, it was significant in its range at nearly 20% and the addition bullet required to kill. The recoil was only ever a slight one.

Also there's a bug where you can carry over your weapon from pregame into the actual Warzone map. Which explains some of my most recent deaths landing and getting shredded immediately by full weapons.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The Grau nef wasn't barely, it was significant in its range at nearly 20% and the addition bullet required to kill. The recoil was only ever a slight one.

Also there's a bug where you can carry over your weapon from pregame into the actual Warzone map. Which explains some of my most recent deaths landing and getting shredded immediately by full weapons.
At least you weren't me before. I landed and heard someone landing behind me. Quickly picked up the first gun I saw. Ended up with whatever this season's version of the Crimson Ursa is. The pistol was literally better as it was quicker firing. I died.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Compared my loadouts of Grau, m13 and Kilo on codgundata.com to get to the bottom of which to use. Was leaning towards Kilo anyway and it won.

Woodzy

I've had a few instances now where my player has just frozen while shooting another player dead on... could this be a result of hacking or just bad luck?

AaronRedDevil

So what gun is the most powerful right now? Tried using the M4 and it’s just takes forever to kill anyone. Is the RAM still good? Haven’t played in a while

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
So what gun is the most powerful right now? Tried using the M4 and it’s just takes forever to kill anyone. Is the RAM still good? Haven’t played in a while
M4 is still a beast set up right. Check out codgundata to compare your loadouts on different guns. It won’t account for the ram being harder to hit people at range though. The most important thing is hitting shots and the Kilo has the best accuracy/power in my opinion (and also backed up by that website, even against the Grau).

Bruen might be what you’re after though?

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Kilo is in my go to class now. A freakin’ lazer and so easy to use. As with Most ARs, is more versatile too.

Bruen is also fantastic but is probably best in a loadout where you are positioned inside circle 90% of the time and clearing those coming inbound or on the outskirts. If you are doing the running you can get picked off a little easier due to it still being an LMG, even at its lightest.

I used the double XP to also start ranking up the FAL - although watching reviews post update, it will prob get a balance, as that initial 19 metre damage is just insane right now. With my Elite 2 controller, I’ve mapped RT to also be one of the paddles so my increase in fire rate works good for me, but accuracy is key so it’s not going to be forgiving.

I have the P90 maxed as my SMG, AX-50 maxed as my sniper. I might finish off the MP7 next, but P90 also rips and is underrated for me.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The French language might be quite nice to hear in person but over the mic they're the loudest, most obnoxious feckers going, and the language/accent is well annoying :lol

bucky

Still the Grau, don't let you tell otherwise. MP5 close range, Bruen for LMGs.

bucky

The Kilo is more powerful than the Grau set up right.
At the moment there's only one AR streamers/professional BR players are using, when they are playing tourneys, and that's the Grau. Set up right is the same for both guns.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
At the moment there's only one AR streamers/professional BR players are using, when they are playing tourneys, and that's the Grau. Set up right is the same for both guns.
We aren’t professionals though. If you compare the data the Kilo is the more powerful gun and even less recoil.

bucky

We aren’t professionals though. If you compare the data the Kilo is the more powerful gun and even less recoil.
If that were the case the professionals would be using the Kilo. Even with the recent nerf, the Grau is the best gun mid to long range. Like how certain are you, that that site is legit? Honestly asking. One of the reasons the professionals are using the Grau is because of its recoil.

Zarlak

In Warzone it's undisputedly the FAL and the KAR98. If you are not a fan of semi auto, then the M13 is a solid option because of its recoil even though it hits like a mosquito bite. The Bruen with the 60 round mags is also fantastic and the M4 is always old reliable. The Grau is still great it just lost 20% of its range so it's no longer the ridiculous laser it used to be.

Zarlak

If that were the case the professionals would be using the Kilo. Even with the recent nerf, the Grau is the best gun mid to long range. Like how certain are you, that that site is legit? Honestly asking. One of the reasons the professionals are using the Grau is because of its recoil.
The reason people are using the Grau is because of the iron sights on the archangel barrel. The recoil is irrelevant as the professionals and streamers/twitch stars are all using no recoil scripts on their mice onboard memory that can't be detected, and special controllers for console like the StrikePack/Scuff with additional paddles that also allow you to reduce recoil and use auto fire on semi automatic guns etc. That's why YouTubers are recommending people use for example the M13 because of it's recoil, the KAR for its insane ADS and punching power, and the FAL for now having the fastest time to kill while still continuing to use the Grau themselves because recoil isn't an issue for them, they just want the ironsights.

bucky

The reason people are using the Grau is because of the iron sights on the archangel barrel. The recoil is irrelevant as the professionals and streamers/twitch stars are all using no recoil scripts on their mice onboard memory that can't be detected, and special controllers for console like the StrikePack/Scuff with additional paddles that also allow you to reduce recoil and use auto fire on semi automatic guns etc. That's why YouTubers are recommending people use for example the M13 because of it's recoil, the KAR for its insane ADS and punching power, and the FAL for now having the fastest time to kill while still continuing to use the Grau themselves because recoil isn't an issue for them, they just want the ironsights.
:lol: okay dude. You are one of those.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
There’s loads of recoil tests you can find online that show the Kilo is better there. In practice though the Grau is very easy to control especially with attachments so it doesn’t really matter.

But the Kilo is definitely a more powerful gun
Better ttk, dps, and range. Here’s a video that shows it too. Skip to 2.45 (damage) 4.10 (range) 6.42 (recoil) for the cold hard facts.

The reality is they’re both very good but when it can come down to fine margins sometimes I’ll go with what I believe is actually the better gun, based on both the facts and using them, especially as I can have a 100 mag for quads.

Last edited:

bucky

There’s loads of recoil tests you can find online that show the Kilo is better there. In practice though the Grau is very easy to control especially with attachments so it doesn’t really matter.

But the Kilo is definitely a more powerful gun
Better ttk, dps, and range. Here’s a video that shows it too. Skip to 2.45 (damage) 4.10 (range) 6.42 (recoil) for the cold hard facts.

The reality is they’re both very good but when it can come down to fine margins sometimes I’ll go with what I believe it actually the better gun, especially as I can have a 100 mag for quads.
Okay, I'm going to try it out, but I'm sceptical. Teepee is one of the streamers that I occasionally watch and he has praised it recently as well. Before that he felt that it couldn't compete. Agree with your last point, in the end you should play with what you feel like you are having the most fun and success. For me it pretty much was/is: Grau/M4 > M13 > Ram > Kilo.

Zarlak

:lol: okay dude. You are one of those.
Yes I am one of those who know. As VeevaVee has shown you, the Grau is no longer the weapon of choice statistically, and every YouTuber is advising you to use a different weapon because they're the better options, but yet they still continue to use the Grau. It's common knowledge that these people use modded controllers as an example, the streamers themselves freely advertise it like the Scuf controller and they give discount codes for you to buy your own ffs with StrikePaks that you add with anti recoil features and it's emulated by PC streamers via onboard memory scripts through Razer Synapse as an example where you can literally in 3 seconds record a script that when you press and hold left click, the mouse rapidly inputs fire weapon and auto moves in the opposite direction to the recoil pattern for as long as the key is held. You watch a clip of someone using a RAM in the Gulag with no attachments and 0 recoil. Never a single mistake over a hundred hours of streaming, never a single kick of the recoil, laser focus every single time. You're deluded if you think it's human control. Even competitive players making millions in esports feck up their recoil control and spray patterns in competitive games let alone casual play streams.

Last edited:

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Yes I am one of those who know. As VeevaVee has shown you, the Grau is no longer the weapon of choice statistically, and every YouTuber is advising you to use a different weapon because they're the better options, but yet they still continue to use the Grau. It's common knowledge that these people use modded controllers as an example, the streamers themselves freely advertise it like the Scuf controller and they give discount codes for you to buy your own ffs. These controllers have anti recoil features and it's emulated by PC streamers via onboard memory scripts through Razer Synapse as an example where you can literally in 3 seconds record a script that when you press and hold left click, the mouse rapidly inputs fire weapon and auto moves in the opposite direction to the recoil pattern for as long as the key is held.
If that was the case wouldn't they use the higher recoil guns that do more damage?

The RAM for instance is an absolute beast and hits much harder than the Grau, but is so much harder to control. Beyond that I don't know any reason people wouldn't use it.

Zarlak

If that was the case wouldn't they use the higher recoil guns that do more damage?

The RAM for instance is an absolute beast and hits much harder than the Grau, but is so much harder to control. Beyond that I don't know any reason people wouldn't use it.
No, because the reason they use the Grau is not for the damage it's for the beastly ironsights on the archangel barrel. You already have streamers telling everyone to use the Fal because it's the number one weapon in WZ with the best time to kill but yet they continue using the Grau. The 20% range reduction isn't an issue to them because over typical ranges it's still fine to use, and they're using a HDR in their second slot for longer engagements or an MP7 and just not trying to engage over too long a distance.

Re: the bolded part, and yet there are streamers who get it with 0 attachments in the Gulag and have 0 recoil.

bucky

Yes I am one of those who know. As VeevaVee has shown you, the Grau is no longer the weapon of choice statistically, and every YouTuber is advising you to use a different weapon because they're the better options, but yet they still continue to use the Grau. It's common knowledge that these people use modded controllers as an example, the streamers themselves freely advertise it like the Scuf controller and they give discount codes for you to buy your own ffs with StrikePaks that you add with anti recoil features and it's emulated by PC streamers via onboard memory scripts through Razer Synapse as an example where you can literally in 3 seconds record a script that when you press and hold left click, the mouse rapidly inputs fire weapon and auto moves in the opposite direction to the recoil pattern for as long as the key is held. You watch a clip of someone using a RAM in the Gulag with no attachments and 0 recoil. Never a single mistake over a hundred hours of streaming, never a single kick of the recoil, laser focus every single time. You're deluded if you think it's human control. Even competitive players making millions in esports feck up their recoil control and spray patterns in competitive games let alone casual play streams.
I mean that's all well and good, but it's still nonsense that the majority of competitive BR streamers are using scripts. :lol: It's not that difficult to begin with to control recoil in this game , why should the best players have any need for scripts?

During quarantine I watched quite a bit of some streamers and you can definitely see, that they make mistakes and not hit every shot. Not sure who you are watching.

https://www.twitch.tv/huskerrs/clip/BrightNimbleGrasshopperVoteYea?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

The Ram example is also hilarious, since you don't have plates in the gulag and you don't need to hit as many shots. With good aim, not that difficult, and you won't be needing to control the recoil for long.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I mean that's all well and good, but it's still nonsense that the majority of competitive BR streamers are using scripts. :lol: It's not that difficult to begin with to control recoil in this game , why should the best players have any need for scripts?

During quarantine I watched quite a bit of some streamers and you can definitely see, that they make mistakes and not hit every shot. Not sure who you are watching.

https://www.twitch.tv/huskerrs/clip/BrightNimbleGrasshopperVoteYea?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

The Ram example is also hilarious, since you don't have plates in the gulag and you don't need to hit as many shots. With good aim, not that difficult, and you won't be needing to control the recoil for long.
It’s not just streamers though. For console, hundred of thousands use Cronus or strike packs - all they do then is see what the ‘’meta” is and use scripts to take advantage of the aim assist system. It’s actually rampant how common it is.

it isn’t as much of a hack As aimbot or seeing through walls, but it’s just too easy these days.

If you play a lot, you get accustomed to your setup and memory reflex. Just because one uses the Grau and the other the Kilo - matters little. Stats don’t lie, but if you are inclined to prefer guns that recoil up and left as opposed to up and right, that’s where the stats mean little as your shots don’t land.

As a casual gamer, I find it easier to jump in and around weapons. But for instance I never liked the Grau, got better results elsewhere despite its strength at the time.

bucky

It’s not just streamers though. For console, hundred of thousands use Cronus or strike packs - all they do then is see what the ‘’meta” is and use scripts to take advantage of the aim assist system. It’s actually rampant how common it is.

it isn’t as much of a hack As aimbot or seeing through walls, but it’s just too easy these days.

If you play a lot, you get accustomed to your setup and memory reflex. Just because one uses the Grau and the other the Kilo - matters little. Stats don’t lie, but if you are inclined to prefer guns that recoil up and left as opposed to up and right, that’s where the stats mean little as your shots don’t land.

As a casual gamer, I find it easier to jump in and around weapons. But for instance I never liked the Grau, got better results elsewhere despite its strength at the time.
Wasn't talking about some little streamers though. I meant current Cod pros, ex CoD pros and professional BR players, who also happen to stream. You'd think considering how much they play the game, that they'd be able to control the recoil without any help.

Speaking of aimbot and wallhack, has it been worse for you guys the last week or so? It has for me in MP, almost every second lobby has an aimbotter.

Santos J

Nah a lot have moved to the Kilo in tournies/wagers

re hackers though yeah been way more prevalent the last week or two in WZ, annoying as feck

Last edited:

AaronRedDevil

I'm on tonight at 9 if anyone needs another guy. I've no mic but I dont run off by myself like an idiot.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Managed to get the best team of three possible together out of my mates tonight.

I love playing with the shite ones too but man, it’s so much better playing with a good team that isn’t all over the show.

We had the slickest win. Just made light work of it. A healthy amount of kills each but we kept the play sensible, despite one being 8 IPAs and a bit of ching deep :lol:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Is there a caf hardcore group or something? I mean there’s 38 pages of this and we’ve not got a clan together..

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Any tips for the Kilo users?

I’m looking at the monolithic suppressor vs the singulars arms whisper (monolithic core) barrel.

Is it good to use that to free up an attachment slot? Or is the monolithic suppressor just worth keeping attached anyway?

Santos J

Any tips for the Kilo users?

I’m looking at the monolithic suppressor vs the singulars arms whisper (monolithic core) barrel.

Is it good to use that to free up an attachment slot? Or is the monolithic suppressor just worth keeping attached anyway?
Mono is better, with 19.8 barrell (think it's this one I use can't remember off the top of my head) commando, 60 mags & I run VLK but whichever sight you prefer really.

Last edited:

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
What do people think about the M13? I have noticed they have now added it into the loot spawn and whenever I pick it up it seems decent.

I am currently using the Kilo which to be honest was underrated for ages. I actually used the initially but changed to the Grau once everyone started using it, but that’s made it really easy going back to my Kilo build now. From what I’ve seen though some people rant and rave about the M13 and argue it’s always been the best of the lot.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
What do people think about the M13? I have noticed they have now added it into the loot spawn and whenever I pick it up it seems decent.

I am currently using the Kilo which to be honest was underrated for ages. I actually used the initially but changed to the Grau once everyone started using it, but that’s made it really easy going back to my Kilo build now. From what I’ve seen though some people rant and rave about the M13 and argue it’s always been the best of the lot.
M13 has basically zero recoil and has a massive headshot multiplier, but if you don't hit head shots it takes a long time to kill compared to others.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Mono is better, with 19.8 barrell (think it's this one I use can't remember off the top of my head) commando, 60 mags & I run VLK but whichever sight you prefer really.
sweet, cheers! will stick with the existing loadout.

TrustInJanuzaj

M13 has basically zero recoil and has a massive headshot multiplier, but if you don't hit head shots it takes a long time to kill compared to others.
Might have to give it a go, I don’t think I’m all that great as a player overall but I’m not actually too bad at the whole shooting thing haha. I’d back myself to get some head shots so might be worth a shot.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

It's brilliant mid-long range. Will get outgunned by most stuff close up. Kilo is a much better alrounder I'd say. Drops people quicker unless you get a headshot with the m13.
It's so easy to hit people with the m13 but if you're in a position where things are very equal, you'll probably get done.

TrustInJanuzaj

It's brilliant mid-long range. Will get outgunned by most stuff close up. Kilo is a much better alrounder I'd say. Drops people quicker unless you get a headshot with the m13. It has the best and most easily controllable recoil going I'd say.
Thanks, also kind of tempted to try the Fal. Has a ridiculous time to kill if you get the ROF up.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Thanks, also kind of tempted to try the Fal. Has a ridiculous time to kill if you get the ROF up.
Yeah it's a bit of a beast. Relies on hitting all those shots while aiming though, which could be tough with a wriggly target that's raining smg bullets at ya.