Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Of course the recording of my snipe downing two people with one bullet from miles away didn't record poperly

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Juggernaut quads as a solo is good for practicing. Doesn’t count towards kd and you gotta git gud at repositioning

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
feck sake add overgrown and bloc. cnuts.

Paxi

50gb for Xbox one X. Downloaded it in about 3 hours.

Paxi

Any new map been added mate I'm at work an Left it downloading?
There are 2 new I think. I haven’t played it yet to be honest. I just hit download on Xbox and that’s it.

Paxi

You're lucky you don't have to go through battle.net

Always have to wait a few days for the speeds to not be awful.
Yeah at least Xbox is good for getting decent download speed at worst of times.

Paxi

Ah right I was hoping for Terminal or Highrise, one can dream I suppose thanks for reply
Nah none of those. I too was hoping for couple og cod maps but nothing. Suppose credit to them for coming up with something new.

Favela would have been. :drool:
Or at least the same layout like they did with backlot.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
So apparently they've added random juggarnaut drops happening in the regular BR, like supply choppers. I swear they're thick as feck.

Deery

Dreary
Got a win in quads today, first time in a long time had a cracker team got the higher ground and shot all the enemy’s coming out of a house.

Although one of the guys was adamant we didn’t take his dead mates loot even give us £8000 in cash to get a load out which I thought was weird.

None the less a wins a win...Happy days

AaronRedDevil

I really like the mini BR. Hope they keep it tbh. It’s much more fun. I won a game yesterday. First BR win in months hah

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
My mate is doing my head in. Terrified of actually fighting people :lol:

We’ll agree to land somewhere then he’ll dip off if he sees anyone land in the vicinity and say it was a shit idea to land there. Cue me having to take a full team out on my own. I can usually take 2 or 3 of em but if a few push from different sides there’s no chance.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Why's that?

If it's because I keep bitching it's the same person :lol:
He seems to think it's a hiking simulator til the final circle.
I just imagine you're the guy constantly giving out to everyone about little things and taking it really seriously :lol:

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Haha no, I just need to bitch about it sometimes so let it out here :lol:

Had some good games tonight and got a dub, so that was nice
We don't play it as much anymore, usually find it easier at the start of the season somehow, maybe the matchmaking puts us against shitter players then, cause we already won 2 tonight. Once we get a few weeks in we basically stop cause we just get annihilated constantly.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
We don't play it as much anymore, usually find it easier at the start of the season somehow, maybe the matchmaking puts us against shitter players then, cause we already won 2 tonight. Once we get a few weeks in we basically stop cause we just get annihilated constantly.
I found that last season but this season has felt tougher. I do think they shuffle it around as part of the sbmm so everyone gets a go at the easier games.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Why's that?

If it's because I keep bitching it's the same person :lol:
He seems to think it's a hiking simulator til the final circle.
To be fair, Warzone is about survival where as MP is about kills. I play hard but I'm not about to start lighting up the first guy I see running across a field in quads when I know that a.) his 3 team mates are around somewhere and b.) there's probably 4 squads nearby that are just going to be alerted to where I am and bee line for me. Most of my wins come from an even balance where I dominate at the start and then take it a little slower looting the drop and moving across the map intelligently, circling the edge/getting vantage points and making well informed pushes on others rather than one guy I play with who just yolo's up the middle of downtown pushing every guy he sees to find he gets mowed down by their squad who obviously are stood next to him.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
To be fair, Warzone is about survival where as MP is about kills. I play hard but I'm not about to start lighting up the first guy I see running across a field in quads when I know that a.) his 3 team mates are around somewhere and b.) there's probably 4 squads nearby that are just going to be alerted to where I am and bee line for me. Most of my wins come from an even balance where I dominate at the start and then take it a little slower looting the drop and moving across the map intelligently, circling the edge/getting vantage points and making well informed pushes on others rather than one guy I play with who just yolo's up the middle of downtown pushing every guy he sees to find he gets mowed down by their squad who obviously are stood next to him.
There's not much chance of survival if everyone lands miles away from each other though. Unless you're landing somewhere mad or very unfortunate there's only gonna be a team or two. In this case tonight it was one team and I killed most of them on my own. The game went to shit though because we were all nowhere near each other (other guy got pelted in the air and had to dive down).

He's also famous for being nowhere to be seen when someone pushes on you, only to be found hiding behind a wall somewhere when you spectate. Basically, a pussy.

Last edited:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Went to play today and found myself needing to download a 66GB update about a week or two after downloading the update for the new season.

Great.

Deery

Dreary
Massive download like Klopper said but feck me must have lobbied with nothing but pros or semi pros got absolutely destroyed in every gun battle I went into, won maybe one gulag in about eight games my teams were finding the same thing. Crazy

Santos J

Didn't even win :( Stim solos is great fun though, way better than normal solos.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Ok someone please help me out.

Dont know why but the past 2 weeks I have legit hit a plateau on COD. I mainly play S&D and normally get anywhere from 9-14 kills a game on search. Well the past 2 weeks I have been getting dropped off left right and center. Every route I take every gun fight I get into, whatever it is you name it I just keep dying.

Can someone suggest some different classes for me to try that are really good? This shit is pissing me off:lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Ok someone please help me out.

Dont know why but the past 2 weeks I have legit hit a plateau on COD. I mainly play S&D and normally get anywhere from 9-14 kills a game on search. Well the past 2 weeks I have been getting dropped off left right and center. Every route I take every gun fight I get into, whatever it is you name it I just keep dying.

Can someone suggest some different classes for me to try that are really good? This shit is pissing me off:lol:
It’s probably the sbmm giving you a rough ride. They seem to change things up every now and then and it makes things easy or insanely hard for a bit til it levels out again

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
It’s probably the sbmm giving you a rough ride. They seem to change things up every now and then and it makes things easy or insanely hard for a bit til it levels out again
Isn't it based on your KD though? I never really understood how sbmm actually works?

bucky

New broken attachment:

Downs with one shot with full armour.

Santos J

New broken attachment:

Downs with one shot with full armour.
Yeah just tried this after seeing it earlier, it's absolutely ridiculous. Way worse than snakeshots ever were, needs a hotfix asap.

bucky

Is every fecker using it at the mo, or could it be fun to dive on til fixed?
Played when I posted it and didn't run into any. All streamers and youtubers are making videos though, so the next few days it should be a lot more.