Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
:lol: I haven't even got that piece of shit levelled up enough to use it. Dropped off this game massively since I've gone back to work.
I actually really enjoyed using it in hardcore when going for the plat ARs. Gonna give this joker shotgun attachment a whirl tomorrow :wenger:

UnRational

Anyone else played the two new maps that were added in multiplayer? @MaxiPaxi

Personally I'd go as far to say their two of the worst I've played through the whole series.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

Personally I'd go as far to say their two of the worst I've played through the whole series.
The oil rig one? What’s the other one?
With most maps I can work out where I expect people to be coming from, whether to expect someone round the next corner etc but with the oil rig I haven’t a clue half the time and there’s a good chance you’ll get done from 3 angles at the same time.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Aye they’re pretty shit.

UnRational

The oil rig one? What’s the other one?
With most maps I can work out where I expect people to be coming from, whether to expect someone round the next corner etc but with the oil rig I haven’t a clue half the time and there’s a good chance you’ll get done from 3 angles at the same time.
The other is Suldal harbour another cluster feck, oil rig was made for campers no fecker moves on it.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Thinking of changing my overkill loadouts to just sniper and smg loadouts. That way it opens up more options and you can still get your second loadout and end up with two primary weapons with ghost.

Tonight we didn’t have much cash so got ghost straight off the bat from the loadout drop. Soon after we ended up with enough to buy one, but there was no way of getting our sniper or smg overkill loadouts without sacrificing ghost at that point.

Upside would be ghost quicker so not on uavs and heartbeats. Downside you don’t have your second primary until the second loadout.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I've given up on Warzone for now. Out of practice but also it's worse than ever to play, just the enjoyment has gone. Having a blast on Rogue Company currently though.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Bruen has been nerfed harder. Funny that they only slightly nerfed it before putting a 2400cp skin for it in the store, then went in on it.

It's still plenty usable mind. Might go back to Kilo or m13 though.

Last edited:

RedMist99

I'm loving the PKM/MP5 set up at the mo.

The PKM was the first weapon I used regularly when the game launched and I forgot how good it was. Seriously try it guys

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
I sat out on season 4, I’d been hammering the game since release and trying to get a quad feed for a trophy broke my soul.

Just updated and am going back in ...

I’m expecting to be utter dogshit though!

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Killing it with the M13 and MP5. Only issue is snipers at extremely long range if the zone is against me.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
I rotate between MP5, PKM and HDR. I have a setup with HDR/PKM, HDR/MP5 and then a setup with MP5/Ghost and PKM/Ghost and I'll grab the overkill first and then when the 2nd drop I'll grab ghost and whichever two of the three guns I want to end up with depending on the final circle. I also have a setup with PKM/riot shield, stun grenades and fully loaded perk for final circles if I manage to get to my drop box which is nice for not getting shot in the back and also being able to flash/advance with the shield.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Ah that's rough if you couldn't close the distance. Unlucky.
He clipped me so had no armour, then was running round like a maniac hoping to land enough shots but just couldn’t do the damage at that range and he hit me again. I got three 2nd places in one night. I cry

Slevs

likes to play with penises
He clipped me so had no armour, then was running round like a maniac hoping to land enough shots but just couldn’t do the damage at that range and he hit me again. I got three 2nd places in one night. I cry
Same happened to me last night. Final guy, quick scope Kar from like 200 meters. fecking hate snipers in this game.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Anyone tried the new LMG in Warzone yet? It’s lovely in multiplayer. Still unlocking stuff
Yeah it's pretty disgusting. The movespeed when not using ADS is the same as when carrying an AR, it has the fastest ADS of any LMG tied with the Holger and the barrels are really interesting. The no stock attachment doesn't even affect the recoil really. Two members of my usual quad played a duo last night with it at level 40 and got a 22 kill game without even all the attachments.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Yeah it's pretty disgusting. The movespeed when not using ADS is the same as when carrying an AR, it has the fastest ADS of any LMG tied with the Holger and the barrels are really interesting. The no stock attachment doesn't even affect the recoil really. Two members of my usual quad played a duo last night with it at level 40 and got a 22 kill game without even all the attachments.
Sounds a bit tasty. It reminds me of the m13 with such easy recoil and burns through bullets. Assume it will do more damage than it though.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I’m levelling it up today. This factory adverse barrel basically gives it a fire rate of an SMG which is mad. Once all the mods are unlocked should be a few decent options

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I’m levelling it up today. This factory adverse barrel basically gives it a fire rate of an SMG which is mad. Once all the mods are unlocked should be a few decent options
Just wait til you see the other barrels.

Also, I used it with a sniper scope last night for a laugh and it’s nuts. Well easy to shred heads.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Ya, FINN is lethal. Unlocked it and maxed it out today thanks to Shoot the Ship. I loved my Bruen before it became the goto gun, but the FINN looks to be in a different league already. Also maxed out the Kar98k for the craic. Will prob do HDR tomorrow - I think that will basically cover all my loadouts.

AaronRedDevil

Really like the new Team death match for the BR mode. These modes are getting more fun. Just want a hardcore mode next.

RedMist99

Had unlock the Finn in Kingslayer mode as I don't have Modern Warfare. Wasn't particularly fun but I managed it in about 45 mins.

What kind of setup are people using for this then? Traditional LMG or going for the SMG type shredder?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Had unlock the Finn in Kingslayer mode as I don't have Modern Warfare. Wasn't particularly fun but I managed it in about 45 mins.

What kind of setup are people using for this then? Traditional LMG or going for the SMG type shredder?
I’ve gone for something more like an AR/LMG.

Mono/longshot/commando/laser/vlk.

Having used it tonight in Warzone, I’m still unsure. It tears through ammo so you need a backup gun that isn’t sniper, in case you need to reload but don’t have time. Unsure whether it’s power is worth that cost at the mo. And while it’s a laser close up, at distance it becomes less so than the Kilo or Grau so may stick with those.
Deffo wouldn’t want to use it in quads.

Did win a game with it though.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I used the Finn in WZ last night, though I haven't levelled it up much yet so I've definitely not unlocked its potential. Still, it was good but I don't get the hype, felt like a slow GRAU (pre-nerf) but with more bullets.

It's funny though, always when a gun is called overpowered, I decide to use it, but then end up going back to the m4a1 cause I just get way more kills with it, happened with the GRAU and will probably happen with this too. I dunno, just feels like there is no better assult rifle at a mix of short and mid range, and I wasn't good enough with the GRAU to unleash its full potential at mid-long range with the default sights anyway.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Origin 12 is such a beast. Nearly took out a whole team with one soon after landing til I got caught reloading by the last guy. If my team had fecking landed where they'd said they were going to I might not have died. Guess who it fecking was, @Massive Spanner?!

Anyway, I'm tempted to switch out my overkill smg for one. Only issue is at least the smg has some use other than from 5 feet away.

Last edited:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Jeez these games of summer trials are so hard.

Managed gold on day 2 and 4 so far. Day 2 was a bitch.

Feck the parkour one.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Been using the PKM in WZ tonight. Not used it since I first got the game. It’s an absolute laser and shreds people to bits.

RedMist99

Been using the PKM in WZ tonight. Not used it since I first got the game. It’s an absolute laser and shreds people to bits.
Yeah I was the same at the beginning and recently started using it. It's a shredder alright.

Been looking for a new weapon for a while and I've settled on the AMax. Really like it and managed 10 kills with it in our first quads win it bloody ages!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Yeah I was the same at the beginning and recently started using it. It's a shredder alright.

Been looking for a new weapon for a while and I've settled on the AMax. Really like it and managed 10 kills with it in our first quads win it bloody ages!
Nice. I’ve been levelling up the AMAX in multiplayer slowly. I have Damascus so my interest in levelling is low now :lol:

Dunno if the recoil will be a bit much though?

RedMist99

Nice. I’ve been levelling up the AMAX in multiplayer slowly. I have Damascus so my interest in levelling is low now :lol:

Dunno if the recoil will be a bit much though?
I'm handling the recoil just fine. Unlocked all the necessary attachments in Kingslayer and it handles a treat. Apparently its mainly visual recoil so not too big a deal

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I'm handling the recoil just fine. Unlocked all the necessary attachments in Kingslayer and it handles a treat. Apparently its mainly visual recoil so not too big a deal
I’ve found even on mp it jumps around people’s heads a bit if that’s all I can see. But I’ve not got the same attachments I’d have on for WZ. Will give it a go when it’s ready.

Last edited:

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
AMAX looks a beast. Ranking it up in shoot the ship. With the double XP you’d prob have it done in an hour to 2. It hits opponents hard for sure, just need to be more accurate I find.

FiNN is also unreal and far more forgiving, just need to see your counterpart quicker as the ADS just makes it half a second too slow

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
AMAX looks a beast. Ranking it up in shoot the ship. With the double XP you’d prob have it done in an hour to 2. It hits opponents hard for sure, just need to be more accurate I find.

FiNN is also unreal and far more forgiving, just need to see your counterpart quicker as the ADS just makes it half a second too slow
FINN is just a bit of a nightmare with reloading, especially with how quick it burns through ammo. Probably ideal in solos or duos paired with an mp7 though