Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

UnRational

AMAX looks a beast. Ranking it up in shoot the ship. With the double XP you’d prob have it done in an hour to 2. It hits opponents hard for sure, just need to be more accurate I find.

FiNN is also unreal and far more forgiving, just need to see your counterpart quicker as the ADS just makes it half a second too slow
AMax is a beast fully ranked up, easily my favourite AR in the game

Have you tried the AN94? Personally I like it.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
AMax is a beast fully ranked up, easily my favourite AR in the game

Have you tried the AN94? Personally I like it.
Not given it a go as yet! I'll prob try it after lunch today and rank it up a little. Trying to find the best AR for me as I'm done with LMGs for now. I like the Kilo and I seem to be doing better with the Grau after all it's old nerfs :lol:

UnRational

Not given it a go as yet! I'll prob try it after lunch today and rank it up a little. Trying to find the best AR for me as I'm done with LMGs for now. I like the Kilo and I seem to be doing better with the Grau after all it's old nerfs :lol:
I miss the old Grau, I tried it at weekend for first time since all the buffs, it's just a hit marker machine I find now:(

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I like the finn but you definitely need a backup smg because it's so slow to reload. i've levelled up the ISO and it's a beast at short range.

Been liking the KILO a lot too, not quite as good from range but much more mobile.

I was always shite with the GRAU for some reason, even before the nerf I got less kills with it than the m4/kilo.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
I downloaded this for a trial and loved it, not a fan of the BR mode but liked the King slayer and the trial of the multi player. My question is should I get Modern Warfare now its £38 odd, or will Cold War have different multiplayer options? Thanks in advance.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I downloaded this for a trial and loved it, not a fan of the BR mode but liked the King slayer and the trial of the multi player. My question is should I get Modern Warfare now its £38 odd, or will Cold War have different multiplayer options? Thanks in advance.
Cold War multiplayer details released today, on their twitch channel at 6pm UK. So you might as well wait for that and see

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Swear the SCAR is underrated in BR. The floor one is a beast anyway. Just has a tiny mag.

It did well here. Only died because it was trios so wasn't expecting the fourth guy. You can see the moment I go "ooo shit".
Do like a heavy start these days though.

Last edited:

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Swear the SCAR is underrated in BR. The floor one is a beast anyway. Just has a tiny mag.

It did well here. Only died because it was trios so wasn't expecting the fourth guy. You can see the moment I go "ooo shit".
Do like a heavy start these days though.

The mag size worries those of us with shit aim.......*cough* me.

I’d need at least 45 bullets, based off my happiness of the AMAX

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The mag size worries those of us with shit aim.......*cough* me.

I’d need at least 45 bullets, based off my happiness of the AMAX
Aha it’s way easier to control than the AMAX I think. I’m guessing there’s bigger mags available. Haven’t checked yet.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Aha it’s way easier to control than the AMAX I think. I’m guessing there’s bigger mags available. Haven’t checked yet.
only goes up to 30 in unlocked attachments! I can control the recoil ok on the AMAX, on most guns actually. Just the aiming then is tough, not great at recoil and aim. 1 or the other :lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
only goes up to 30 in unlocked attachments! I can control the recoil ok on the AMAX, on most guns actually. Just the aiming then is tough, not great at recoil and aim. 1 or the other :lol:
:lol:

ah that’s a bit shit with the mag. Would only be really useful in solos.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The SCAR is really bad in BR, it has one of the slowest if not the actual slowest TTK's of all the assault rifles. I wish it was better because I love it as a weapon and I enjoy using it in regular hardcore.
Did you see the vid? Not exactly a pea shooter. I’ve never lost a shootout with it yet at the start of a game (aside from where I died there when I wasn’t shooting and needed to reload)

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Did you see the vid? Not exactly a pea shooter. I’ve never lost a shootout with it yet at the start of a game (aside from where I died there when I wasn’t shooting and needed to reload)
Yeah, when measured it has one of the slowest TTK. Against a fully plated enemy in WZ its TTK is like 200ms slower than the meta AR's, even the Oden if hitting the chest.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Yeah, when measured it has one of the slowest TTK. Against a fully plated enemy in WZ its TTK is like 200ms slower than the meta AR's.
Fair. It seems to work pretty well, but not used it enough to compare in use properly. Still gonna be one of my favourites to pick up early doors though, if there's no LMGs knocking about. It seemed to drop faster than my Kilo to be honest. Maybe they didn't have full armour though.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Sick of getting matched against full teams of mouse and keyboard users. It's literally been matching controller v mouse teams today every time.
For all the fecking sbmm that's supposedly to make it more enjoyable, this surely has a greater potential impact on said enjoyment.

Sanchez7

Sick of getting matched against full teams of mouse and keyboard users. It's literally been matching controller v mouse teams today every time.
For all the fecking sbmm that's supposedly to make it more enjoyable, this surely has a greater potential impact on said enjoyment.
SBMM is a complete nightmare. There are literally no easy fights anymore. Our squads win ratio has declined a lot compared to few months ago primarily due to this.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
SBMM is a complete nightmare. There are literally no easy fights anymore. Our squads win ratio has declined a lot compared to few months ago primarily due to this.
Yeah BR has felt a lot harder recently. Although did win one the other night, there's a lot of games where it feels like we're on our arse the whole time. I wonder if it's because my kd keeps going up but my team isn't getting any better, so it's matching us with a better class of opponent and there's more chance of us getting stomped on.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
So my now famous mate waits til we’re all dead in the final circle because we had no armour to say “oh I had an armour box by the way”

feck me

Woodzy

Have to say, i've never been a fan of Battle Royal games or CoD, but Warzone is incredible for a free game.