Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Apokalips

@Santos J @Redlips that 2nd is gonna keep me up tonight. feck my guy vaulting the wall instead of getting on it.

Gonna jump back on in a min if anyone is on
Tell me about it! That gas mask animation messed up my shooting, but I still should have finished that guy so I blame myself.

I just ate but left the game running so I'm up for a game whenever, just invite me.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Tell me about it! That gas mask animation messed up my shooting, but I still should have finished that guy so I blame myself.

I just ate but left the game running so I'm up for a game whenever, just invite me.
Was going so well too. 16/9/8 on kills.

Getting on now

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
@P-Nut just spotted your invite. Wasn’t at my Xbox. Might have a few games in a min. You with anyone?
Phone has been upstairs all night, there was only 1 other on as well so could have jumped in :lol: just invite me in game whenever I'm on, if there's space I normally fire back an invite when the current game has finished if there is space.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Phone has been upstairs all night, there was only 1 other on as well so could have jumped in :lol: just invite me in game whenever I'm on, if there's space I normally fire back an invite when the current game has finished if there is space.
Ah I was gonna but decided I was too goosed to play. Be up for some more today

Only

Yeah I will do sorry completely forgot. Only tag I could find as so many are taken and it's just alex Ferguson God.
Ahhh haha

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Trust me, still beating myself up about it.
Aha we were all dead. Including me stupidly seconds before you. It’s on me as well as much as anything!

On a slightly separate note, I dunno if it’s because we’re more gung ho than my mates, or if there’s less about, but I always seem to be short of ammo and armour lately.

Bosws87

Happy to play occasionally i can stream it also i'll be on pc with a mouse if that bothers some (plenty of salty controller users)

Have to check my activision name though i don't know it till i get back home.

Edit: revz20 is my id apparently

Last edited:

P-Nut

Happy to play occasionally i can stream it also i'll be on pc with a mouse if that bothers some (plenty of salty controller users)

Have to check my activision name though i don't know it till i get back home.

Edit: revz20 is my id apparently
Activision name has a hash tag and numbers at the end. Might have to check it when you're on. Be funny watching it back if your streams are available to be watched afterwards.

Apokalips

Aha we were all dead. Including me stupidly seconds before you. It’s on me as well as much as anything!

On a slightly separate note, I dunno if it’s because we’re more gung ho than my mates, or if there’s less about, but I always seem to be short of ammo and armour lately.
I've noticed that too, but it might be because we're a bit more aggro than my normal crew tend to be.

In other news, I've finally changed my name on Redcafe to what I originally wanted.

Activision name has a hash tag and numbers at the end. Might have to check it when you're on. Be funny watching it back if your streams are available to be watched afterwards.
That would be pretty funny, this game constantly creates hilarious moments.

Bosws87

I’ll check when I get home don’t play cod too often seems to be a significant patch everytime I boot it :lol:

Yeh the streams can be watched back include all the comms audio too so don’t be saying anything you wouldn’t want fellow members to hear ;)

P-Nut

I’ll check when I get home don’t play cod too often seems to be a significant patch everytime I boot it :lol:

Yeh the streams can be watched back include all the comms audio too so don’t be saying anything you wouldn’t want fellow members to hear ;)
That should be funny, I'll be on tonight but not until about 11pm. Shout me if anyone is on around that time.

RedMist99

I'd be up for joining in with you guys. Loads of my usual squad mates have given it up recently. I'm available a few nights a week so if you could add me to the regiment, that would be great

Activicion ID ProChomp#9534379
PSN ID ProChomp

Edit: Can you actually join multiple regiments? If not, we can just add as friends :)

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I'd be up for joining in with you guys. Loads of my usual squad mates have given it up recently. I'm available a few nights a week so if you could add me to the regiment, that would be great

PSN ID ProChomp

Edit: Can you actually join multiple regiments? If not, we can just add as friends :)
Yes you can..when you are on the regiments list you can press L2 on playstation to switch regiments. Not sure what the button would be for other platforms.

Apokalips

I played a few games with a random who streams and he casually dropped some racist and homophobic comments when he realised his sniper had been stolen by the guys that killed him. Needless to say he got blocked!

PSN ID ProChomp

I'll add you later mate. Looking like we're getting a good solid regiment started up.