Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Tried a few assault rifles, I get that the M4A1 is decent, but I preferred the Scar up until I got a go of the AK47, it’s a beast for me and now in my favourite loadout :drool:

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Absolutely love the new game mode. They've completely nailed it.

There's a great amount of tension when you play as part of a squad and do it properly. Only won one game with two team mates but it felt incredible and I haven't that sense of squad play and satisfaction since Bad Company 2 when each team mate had a different class and we worked together.

Been a nicer side of this isolating, having friends that I used to game with come back on and we work as a squad.

Looking forward to the full release tbh. Not bought a CoD game that wasn't the 4 remaster since MW2, think I might have to for this.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Absolutely love the new game mode. They've completely nailed it.

There's a great amount of tension when you play as part of a squad and do it properly. Only won one game with two team mates but it felt incredible and I haven't that sense of squad play and satisfaction since Bad Company 2 when each team mate had a different class and we worked together.

Been a nicer side of this isolating, having friends that I used to game with come back on and we work as a squad.

Looking forward to the full release tbh. Not bought a CoD game that wasn't the 4 remaster since MW2, think I might have to for this.
Yeah it's great, looking forward to seeing what the full game release is going to be like. I think it only needs a few tweaks to be bang on the money.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Ok, I'm loving the full game as it's a lot like the original Modern Warfare but loads more fun stuff to customise. For me the franchise went gradually downhill after that but this is a return to form with more. I've never played a game as much as I played that original one so the classic maps are mega nostalgic.

I'm all about Hardcore like I was back then. Can't stand hitting someone loads from a distance only for them to disappear behind cover, or getting the first shots off but the other person having a more powerful weapon and killing you. Hardcore puts a stop to that.

Also bought Battle Pass seeing as we're in quarantine. It's fun unlocking stuff.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Ok, I'm loving the full game as it's a lot like the original Modern Warfare but loads more fun stuff to customise. For me the franchise went gradually downhill after that but this is a return to form with more. I've never played a game as much as I played that original one so the classic maps are mega nostalgic.

I'm all about Hardcore like I was back then. Can't stand hitting someone loads from a distance only for them to disappear behind cover, or getting the first shots off but the other person having a more powerful weapon and killing you. Hardcore puts a stop to that.

Also bought Battle Pass seeing as we're in quarantine. It's fun unlocking stuff.
Glad you're enjoying it so much and I agree with every word of this. I'm an old timer COD fan who got fed up with almost everything after MW2. This new version is such a great FPS I've played very little else since it's release.

Hardcore is cool but I am currently loving the new warzone.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Glad you're enjoying it so much and I agree with every word of this. I'm an old timer COD fan who got fed up with almost everything after MW2. This new version is such a great FPS I've played very little else since it's release.

Hardcore is cool but I am currently loving the new warzone.
Yeah I’m also enjoying warzone with mates!
Tough to keep everyone working together sometimes but when you do it pays off.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Good games @Solius was some fecking tense moments :lol: could you still hear us even though you didn't have a mic?
Yeah I could hear you! Some good games. I should’ve let those two guys run and bought back your mate.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Twice now it’s not saved my loadouts/other changes when I’ve come back to the game. How do I make sure it saves them before I turn it off?

pascell

Twice now it’s not saved my loadouts/other changes when I’ve come back to the game. How do I make sure it saves them before I turn it off?
Are they loadouts you've created on the warzone or multiplayer? They've definitely saved for me when doing them on the multiplayer.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I dont think I've played cod since I was in high school with black ops 1.... I'm fecking shite :lol: My reactions are just so bad. Used to be decent at the games back in the day but fecking hell am I getting wrecked. Its a lot of fun though.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
I dont think I've played cod since I was in high school with black ops 1.... I'm fecking shite :lol: My reactions are just so bad. Used to be decent at the games back in the day but fecking hell am I getting wrecked. Its a lot of fun though.
I was the same dude :lol:

It does get easier but I got so thrashed back in the beginning my K2D ratio is still only at about 0.94%

The bolded bit explains it all you old codger!

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I was the same dude :lol:

It does get easier but I got so thrashed back in the beginning my K2D ratio is still only at about 0.94%

The bolded bit explains it all you old codger!
I'm 26!! And 0.94, I wish. Mines likely around 0.33% :lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
The sound seems a bit messed up. Some shots sound really close but they'll be across the map, and then other times footsteps change from really loud to non existent..

Tekkers

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Just can’t seem to win a match on Warzone. I’ve come second in solos about 4 times now. Always seem to lose out on the higher ground positioning

Tekkers

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The sound seems a bit messed up. Some shots sound really close but they'll be across the map, and then other times footsteps change from really loud to non existent..
Yeah I think they’ve acknowledged it needs tweaking as it’s very inconsistent at the moment, should hopefully be sorted in the next patch.

I think you joined my party yesterday - sorry already had a team of 3 so had to back out, tried sending you a message but didn’t let me. I’ll be on today probably if you wanna play a few

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I’d say I win 80% of my gulags. Would be cool to check that stat. I spray paint everyone I see red and that makes them so much easier to spot.
I win a good portion, maybe not 80% but probably 2:1 anyway. There is a level of luck involved and it absolutely helps if your squad are there too telling you where they are and throwing stones at them :lol:

My overall K-D ratio is 1.53 which I'm pretty happy with. I do feed cross play is really unfair on people on the ps4/xbox though, it's so much easier on PC with a mouse and keyboard.

2 of us play on PC and have a similar ratio, the other one is currently playing with us on his ps4 cause he is waiting to get new PC components and i'd say he has double the deaths to kills.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I win a good portion, maybe not 80% but probably 2:1 anyway. There is a level of luck involved and it absolutely helps if your squad are there too telling you where they are and throwing stones at them :lol:

My overall K-D ratio is 1.53 which I'm pretty happy with. I do feed cross play is really unfair on people on the ps4/xbox though, it's so much easier on PC with a mouse and keyboard.

2 of us play on PC and have a similar ratio, the other one is currently playing with us on his ps4 cause he is waiting to get new PC components and i'd say he has double the deaths to kills.
Yeah I've thought about turning this off but heard it takes a lot longer to find a match.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

Some of the poor soldiers don’t even make it to the ground.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

Nice little double kill I got. Watched the guy try to run the other one over about 5 times and decided to put them both out of their misery

Bosws87

If you play with controller on pc you are only matched with other controller players. If you have a party of both controllers and mouse then you can play against both. So as long as console users just play with controller users they won’t have to worry about playing against a mouse.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool

Took way to long to decide what to do on the first fight there but quickly got back in to the fight :D