Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Santos J

Fecking "disconnected from server" every other game that goes longer than 15 minutes since S6. Annoying as feck.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
We won the first game we played last night. In a way, that's shit, because everything else after is a bit of an anti climax, so we just started taking the piss and did that armored quads game which is a good laugh.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
It's been thoroughly unenjoyable at times lately. We had some great games the night, but aside from that, the last couple of weeks have been wank.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Jesus Christ, they’ve fecked up so bad with this VAL ‘glitch’. People throwing snapshots in every game and then just popping you through 5 walls.

Like they’ve just put an option for hacks for everyone in the menu.

Santos J

Jesus Christ, they’ve fecked up so bad with this VAL ‘glitch’. People throwing snapshots in every game and then just popping you through 5 walls.

Like they’ve just put an option for hacks for everyone in the menu.
Yeah it's fecking ridiculous, really don't know why they don't just hotfix shit like this. Probably be like it for at least another week.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Yeah it's fecking ridiculous, really don't know why they don't just hotfix shit like this. Probably be like it for at least another week.
My guess is they’re leaving it til more people have bought the battle pass wanting to abuse it. They’ll probably put out a pack or two for each as well.

I’m suspicious of it in the first place, to be honest, with both guns having serious but incredibly useful bugs for the type of gun they are.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I'm so confused about this Bernie guy that gets in to his lobbies then delivers loot to him :lol:

How do they even get in to the right lobby?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Anyone had the issue where you can’t put armour in?

Nearly cost me in the final circle. Managed to get the dub with a self revive and a quick pop pop though.

Would’ve been fuming otherwise.

Santos J

Finished 2nd in 3 out of the last 5 games because of this stupid fecking stim glitch where they can just get unlimited stims and sit in the gas all game. No idea why they can't do a hotfix to just take stims out ffs they've done it with bounties.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Finished 2nd in 3 out of the last 5 games because of this stupid fecking stim glitch where they can just get unlimited stims and sit in the gas all game. No idea why they can't do a hotfix to just take stims out ffs they've done it with bounties.
That’s shit. They done it with vehicles in the past too.

What was the reason for removing bounties? They do my head in anyway to be honest, but can be an easy money maker if they die by someone else’s hands.

Santos J

That’s shit. They done it with vehicles in the past too.

What was the reason for removing bounties? They do my head in anyway to be honest, but can be an easy money maker if they die by someone else’s hands.
Yeah it's so stupid, they're "aware of it" apparently but god knows how long it'll take to patch.

If you picked up a bounty in circle 4 onwards it would sometimes crash the server so since S6 if you got the "disconnected from server" error then it was because of that.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Yeah it's so stupid, they're "aware of it" apparently but god knows how long it'll take to patch.

If you picked up a bounty in circle 4 onwards it would sometimes crash the server so since S6 if you got the "disconnected from server" error then it was because of that.
Ahhh ok. Feels like this game could’ve done with about 3 more years development :lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
My mate has bought a new motherboard that has an option to show an arrow exactly where sounds come from :confused:

That’s fecking cheating. He doesn’t seem to think so though. Fecking pc users.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
My mate has bought a new motherboard that has an option to show an arrow exactly where sounds come from :confused:

That’s fecking cheating. He doesn’t seem to think so though. Fecking pc users.
How doesn't he think its cheating? If it wasn't cheating and an advantage he wouldn't turn it on :lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
What’s the crack with the scoring in Warzone?
Had an awful game earlier where my mate got 0 kills, I got 4, and he got a way higher score than me. No contracts were completed by either

Santos J

Way over 1000 games and it's the first time I've ever had a gulag kill before it's my turn :lol:

What’s the crack with the scoring in Warzone?
Had an awful game earlier where my mate got 0 kills, I got 4, and he got a way higher score than me. No contracts were completed by either
Opening crates and even just pinging enemies all add to score apparently, he must have been looting like mad. :lol:

Massive Spanner

Think I had my greatest moment last night. I was the only one left alive on our team going into the final circle, me and two teams of two and one full team. I picked 4 off as they were all fighting amongst each other and then it was 1v2 and I took both of 'em out and won. The nerves, I was fecking shaking so hard as the lads egged me on over discord :lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Been taking thermo-x during the day for more energy and focus when exercising. I swear it’s helping me achieve laser focus when I play cod in the evenings :lol:

Only died tonight when I’d get scissored by two teams. Top 10 in every game (almost)

Last edited:

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Sick of playing objective mode with public players, running past hardpoints like they're allergic to them.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Drives me nuts when I'm on a crap team. Why even play HQ?
I take more pride in my Win Ratio than my KDR, lost 2 games by 1 point tonight by people needlessly flipping spawns.

Massive Spanner

Fair enough, it's still positive. Just.
Ah I'm kidding, I do agree to an extent. KD can be a bit misleading anyway. One of the lads who plays with us only has like .75 but he's a really good, unselfish player. If he tried to just go grab more kills on his own he'd probably be a good bit higher. Our "best" player has 1.36 or something but he's always fecking going off when he sees a potentially easy kill or coming along at the last minute to nab mine, the wanker!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
My multiplayer kd got ruined doing Damascus. And my win ratio plummeted from playing on my own in that time, getting matched with morons who don’t play the objective.

The mp matchmaking seems to be a bit better now.

Massive Spanner

Oh wait you guys are on about normal multiplayer? Feck that! I only ever play it to level up guns if Shipment is on the playlist

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Oh wait you guys are on about normal multiplayer? Feck that!
Yeah it’s also manipulated heavily by the sbmm, so pretty meaningless once you’re around 1. Unless you’re insane like @Santos J.

I wanna get my wz kd up to 1.3 (currently 1.23, down from 1.26) but not if it’s just gonna push back again