Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I played it on og Xbox One! And it still looked amazing to be honest. 4k, 60fps, and updated graphics as well would just be amazing.

:lol: all part of the fun
Ah, you're in for a treat mate. Think xbox runs at 900p and struggles at that. Its going to be pure joy playing it on Xbox Series X.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I played it on og Xbox One! And it still looked amazing to be honest. 4k, 60fps, and updated graphics as well would just be amazing.

:lol: all part of the fun
I played it on the same, and never actually finished it. I'm hoping to have a 4k projector for the next gen consoles so I'd definitely love to run through that game again

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Ah, you're in for a treat mate. Think xbox runs at 900p and struggles at that. Its going to be pure joy playing it on Xbox Series X.
Ah I can't wait now.

I played it on the same, and never actually finished it. I'm hoping to have a 4k projector for the next gen consoles so I'd definitely love to run through that game again
That would be sweet. Would it not wash out the picture a bit or is that not an issue these days?

P-Nut

Ah I can't wait now.

That would be sweet. Would it not wash out the picture a bit or is that not an issue these days?
Suppose that would depend on the lumens and the brightness of the room. It's only got a single window so with a blackout blind and bright enough projector it should look great, whilst obviously not being the same you'd get from a high end tv

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
You’ve not felt pain til you’re in the best spot on the map (snowy hill in the northwest near the dam) with the circle closing in on your exact location after just winning a mad battle with another team, then your fecking Virgin internet goes down yet again.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Warzone is keeping the same engine, even though Cold War is using a different one.

Btw, does anyone here still play MW? I can't be the only one who thought that was a pile of wank.

P-Nut

Warzone is keeping the same engine, even though Cold War is using a different one.

Btw, does anyone here still play MW? I can't be the only one who thought that was a pile of wank.
Multiplayer is terrible, warzone is the best multiplayer game in years though

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

Yeah I do. I only play Headquarters though. Still enjoy it. Domination is alright every now and then but you end up running around like a madman spinning plates.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
They've released a statement today detailing how Modern Warfare, Cold War, and Warzone will work together.

https://www.callofduty.com/blog/2020/11/The-Future-of-Call-of-Duty-Warzone-1

Wondering if this was always the plan, or if they changed things after the terrible feedback from the Cold War beta.

Seems like good news though. Modern Warfare engine, same xp and progression across all of them.

Weapons from both will be usable. Which could be an issue if there are new metas.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Anyone wanna play a bit of objective later? No mic but I'm a TEAM player, I wanna win.

psn: ShtickUsOnAPint

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Hadn’t played for a bit but put up some decent numbers for the first outing on the Series X at 60fps tonight. Between 9-14 tonight in a lot of games.

14 was equaling my highest in wz. Shame I didn’t beat it.

Green_Red

Would love if they did a hard-core version of warzone. No uavs, no heartbeat sensor and no hud. That would be quality.

AaronRedDevil

Hadn’t played for a bit but put up some decent numbers for the first outing on the Series X at 60fps tonight. Between 9-14 tonight in a lot of games.

14 was equaling my highest in wz. Shame I didn’t beat it.
Can I ask what gun are you using. Seem to be jumping from each weapon but few are doing much for me.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Can I ask what gun are you using. Seem to be jumping from each weapon but few are doing much for me.
To be honest, most of my kills that night came early game with floor loot. I was using AMAX when I got my loadout though, which is a beast, but a pain to hit people when you only see their head at a bit of a distance.

Just switched back to Kilo. Big fan of PKM as well but it’s a bit too heavy.

I overkill it with a HDR or MP5 as well.

P-Nut

I've gone back to the M4 lately, still one of the best guns in the game, pair it with an MP5 and you're only getting beat by snipers or that damn fire shotgun

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Making Self-revives such a common drop is ruining the game. I swear you can't fecking kill anyone anymore without the cnut doing a self revive. It's daft.

Sanchez7

Making Self-revives such a common drop is ruining the game. I swear you can't fecking kill anyone anymore without the cnut doing a self revive. It's daft.
It's feckin annoying. You basically have to kill everyone twice. Also i hate the Juggernaut drop, keep that shite to special modes.

UnRational

Add to that it takes a full clip to down some cnut.

I've only just switched to warzone from mp it's just as frustrating for me especially as you say with the self revives.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I've gone back to the M4 lately, still one of the best guns in the game, pair it with an MP5 and you're only getting beat by snipers or that damn fire shotgun
How do you find the M4 compared to Kilo?

Yeah it’s a bit annoying. Everyone just thirsts now because of it too.

P-Nut

How do you find the M4 compared to Kilo?

Yeah it’s a bit annoying. Everyone just thirsts now because of it too.
Much prefer it actually, seems to kill a lot quicker at that mid to short range. I'd often get people down to 1 bullet with the kilo before they disappeared round a corner or something. Doesn't happen half as much with the M4.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Gets on my tits how right trigger sends a regiment invite. The amount of times I've sent one to a random person, either a mate or someone totally random. Why make it right trigger? At least bring up a menu or confirmation first.

Some of you guys have probs had regiment invites off me.

P-Nut

2 wins in 3 days after none for weeks and weeks. Don't know if all the better players have moved onto cold war multiplayer, but I'm racking up high kill win games a lot more recently

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
2 wins in 3 days after none for weeks and weeks. Don't know if all the better players have moved onto cold war multiplayer, but I'm racking up high kill win games a lot more recently
I was, then sbmm shit on me from a great height. Got a 14 kill game, two 10s and a 9 in one night. Was horrible for nearly a full week after that.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Fully in one of those ruts where we just can’t seem to get going. Constantly dying to stuff you can’t account for like someone just happens to end up right behind you while rotating. Or no one lands near you but boom a few mins later there’s a full team with loadout despite having to have ventured outwards to get to you.

RedMist99

Fully in one of those ruts where we just can’t seem to get going. Constantly dying to stuff you can’t account for like someone just happens to end up right behind you while rotating. Or no one lands near you but boom a few mins later there’s a full team with loadout despite having to have ventured outwards to get to you.
I hear you. Haven't had an good game for about a week.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
So finally had some good games again tonight. Some nice highish kill games. Two 2nd places though. Wounding. That and the decent amount of kills will probably make it a pain in the arse for the next week again.

I'm pretty sure I've never won a gulag with the akimbos. I hate them so fecking much
Agreed. It’s pure lottery most of the time. I hate pistols as well to be honest. Hate having to spam the trigger.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Shall we make this into the Warzone thread by the way? Gonna get mixed up with Cold War at some point

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Land at quarry on our own - do one scav, on with a second, still no one around - boots me out of the server. Absolute cnut of a game sometimes

AaronRedDevil

Only back after weeks of not playing, after 5 games. I finally won a BR. Strange game, had no kills all match and being carried by the other 3 lads and be the bullet sponge all match and then out of nowhere my 3 teammates are downed and I grabbed an LMG on the roof in the hayfield and kills the last remaining 3. Sad I couldn’t record the last few mins. It was insane.
Also I need to stop playing with ransoms and get a crew. Tired of everyone leaving when the get downed. Their should be a punishment for that or a 1 hour cooldown.

Deery

Dreary
I was playing the other day and 3 of us got killed 1 teammate left Scottish guy brings us all back after a series of crates and stuff , the other teammate says this is going to be the greatest comeback ever and we go on to win about 10 minutes later. Was great craic.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Way too many self revives now. By the time you’ve downed two others the first guy is back up again and you need to reload

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Really enjoy looking through recent players to see the funny names, or the ones that try to sound dead badass