Callum Gribbin

khoazany

@khoazany It’s all on is Twitter that he’s a Liverpool fan, it’s not hard to put 2+2 together, but here you are saying 2+2 doesn’t = 4 so I have to ask, how do you know he’s never been a Liverpool fan before and this is only a recent thing? Do you know him personally? Highly doubtful being from Singapore.

@Ole’s_toe_poke Yeah I don’t know what I’m talking about, majority things I say on here, other people say a week after, but whatever man.
I know people who know him.Simple as that.

Call me stalker if you want but all of his Liverpool-related following is from very recently.Unless you think I'm making up stuffs just to argue against you.Well ain't nobody got time for that.As I've said even if he's a Liverpool fan it's not really matter.He isn't one though.

I highly doubt you know the existence of some tweets that he deleted such as wanting to play abroad etc.Not aiming at you tho his twitter can be very misleading.For example he told someone going to the U18s derby that he was rested after the FA Youth Cup but he himself tweeted that he was "pissed off" on the same day.

Where one twitter does he say or imply that he is a Liverpool fan?

Says he is going to delete his twitter account because people are making up these rumours. Favourited a bunch of tweets telling him to stay too.
Should have been done earlier tbh.

Last edited:

jb8521

@khoazany It’s all on is Twitter that he’s a Liverpool fan, it’s not hard to put 2+2 together, but here you are saying 2+2 doesn’t = 4 so I have to ask, how do you know he’s never been a Liverpool fan before and this is only a recent thing? Do you know him personally? Highly doubtful being from Singapore.

@Ole’s_toe_poke Yeah I don’t know what I’m talking about, majority things I say on here, other people say a week after, but whatever man.
Is there any particular reason you seem to go into threads about things you seem to know very little about and argue with people who do actually know what they are talking about under the assumption that they are as clueless about it as you or do you just enjoy arguing for the sake of it?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Is there any particular reason you seem to go into threads about things you seem to know very little about and argue with people who do actually know what they are talking about under the assumption that they are as clueless about it as you or do you just enjoy arguing for the sake of it?
Put him on ignore mate. Not worth wasting your time.

Zoo

Because he ruins every thread I'd imagine.

Bwuk

He's not long 16 and moaning about not getting games in the u18 publicly?

Good bye.

Will Absolute

This Gribbin kid, if he cant get playing time and is bitching and getting on like a scouser let him go. No time for prima donnas.
We can all sympathize with that, but sometimes it's worth going the extra mile to hold on to a talented young player. Fergie certainly gave Morrison a lot of rope, for instance. To no avail in the end, of course.

khoazany

This Gribbin kid, if he cant get playing time and is bitching and getting on like a scouser let him go. No time for prima donnas.
He's an U18s regular.He's just been rested here and there after FA Youth Cup and international duty.I believe his tweets have been interpreted wrongly.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
As a matter of interest, how long has he been in the academy?
Think he's been at the club since he was a little kid. He scored against Ajax u13s at Old Trafford in the warm-up game to Big Ed's testimonial back in.....whenever that was. 2011. Ish.

Last edited:

hebegebe

Sounds like he's getting bad advice from somewhere, has an agent got a grip of him yet?

khoazany

Just to make things more cryptic he has unfollowed every Liverpool-related account (the only related account that he still follow is Callum Nicholas's twitter but he's our ex-youth player).Also he has stopped tweeting since last week.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
We can all sympathize with that, but sometimes it's worth going the extra mile to hold on to a talented young player. Fergie certainly gave Morrison a lot of rope, for instance. To no avail in the end, of course.
Also the difference between Morrison and Gribbin was mind-blowing.

Gribbin certainly has talent and potential but is nowhere near Morrison's class.

We have offered him a fair and equitable deal but if he or his agent aren't happy he will move on.

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
Wasnt in the squad of yesterday's match, posted on Twitter ; set backs, none of that year. I believe he was promised a quite big role in Liverpool's academy, might be referring to that. Also just an England international according to his bio, starting to get worried.

Last edited:

khoazany

Wasnt in the squad of yesterday's match, posted on Twitter ; set backs, none of that year. I believe he was promised a quite big role in Liverpool's academy, might be referring to that. Also just an England international according to his bio, starting to get worried.
Think he just been rested with us giving games to Rathbone and Hamilton.Started again yesterday.

LR7

He really grew more influential as the game went on. Some really good dribbling at the end. His through balls are ridiculous for such a youngster. His passes really split defences and he always seems to execute them perfectly.

I watched him for the first time two or three years ago I think in a victory shield game for England and he was playing those passes then. He's a lovely player to watch. Some things he does reminds me of Januzaj - style wise, but they're different players. He was very good as well last weekend against West Brom.

He's been acting a bit silly on Twitter this season but I'd really be gutted if we lost him. Especially to Liverpoool.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He really grew more influential as the game went on. Some really good dribbling at the end. His through balls are ridiculous for such a youngster. His passes really split defences and he always seems to execute them perfectly.

I watched him for the first time two or three years ago I think in a victory shield game for England and he was playing those passes then. He's a lovely player to watch. Some things he does reminds me of Januzaj - style wise, but they're different players. He was very good as well last weekend against West Brom.

He's been acting a bit silly on Twitter this season but I'd really be gutted if we lost him. Especially to Liverpoool.
He's as good as gone. I wouldn't get too excited.

Brightonian

Finally managed to watch the Villa game: wow, what a performance from the lad. Definitely the best I've seen from him, and I've had to revise my opinion of him from promising to genuinely top drawer potential. That looked like one of Januzaj's U18s games.

khoazany

If he stays I would be interesting to see if we'll keep him in the U18s for the whole season or promote him to the U21s at some point and play Gomes in the U18s.

P.S: obviously I'm talking about next season

Last edited:

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Finally managed to watch the Villa game: wow, what a performance from the lad. Definitely the best I've seen from him, and I've had to revise my opinion of him from promising to genuinely top drawer potential. That looked like one of Januzaj's U18s games.
Yeah, there are definite similarities, though he's not quite at that level yet. Then again, Gribbin's still roughly half a year younger than Adnan was when he made his u18s bow. Gribbin's really stepping up these days, his at times slightly suspect work rate has been less of an issue for a while now. Sure would be nice if the focus of this thread henceforth would be on his performances rather than the utterly retarded twitter-gate.