Callum Gribbin

Sir A1ex

I never really know how close our social media guys are to club business, but it seems odd that they are pushing stuff out to fans hyping Gribbin up if he's a dead cert to leave?

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
I never really know how close our social media guys are to club business, but it seems odd that they are pushing stuff out to fans hyping Gribbin up if he's a dead cert to leave?
Does seem slightly odd, but they had a Facebook post dedicated to Falcao's international break with Columbia, so a mention on social media doesn't necessarily mean much, I suppose.

Brightonian

Nothing Special, half the lads in the academy can do those skills in their sleep.
But the reason you don't see them all making dribbles like that every game is because there's a big difference between being able to do a trick and being able to pull off a string of them off the cuff while surrounded by opponents in the middle of a real game and then actually follow through with the pass at the end of it. Purely in terms of how rarely we see it, what he did there was definitely 'special'.

khoazany

Yes, I watch a lot of academy games throughout a lot of age groups and I see this and better, week in, week out.
The higher the level you play, the harder to pull those tricks in games though.Agree that it's not that special.

Last edited:

JoaquinJoaquin

He just urged his followers on Twitter to follow Angel Gomes, and said he was looking forward to playing with him next season.
He has gone private and based on the fact he seems like a right penile, I don't want to follow him

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Bit of both, plus trend analysis.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's there by the second half of next season.
Considering his current rate of maturation, I'd say that's not beyond the realms of possibility. His work-rate against City was once again excellent.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
Considering his current rate of maturation, I'd say that's not beyond the realms of possibility. His work-rate against City was once again excellent.
If he gets games under Warren Joyce then his work rate and positional discipline will definitely need to be improved.

Last edited:

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

He's liked this tweet.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
If he gets games under Warren Joyce then his work rate and discipline will definitely need to be improved.
I'm sure it would continue to improve under Joyce, as it has under McGuinness. He was on his opposite number like white on rice on Saturday (at least in the first half, didn't catch the second), you didn't see that kind of defensive effort from him early in the season.

Sid234

He's a hard one to figure out on social media, seems to find the most obscure mention of him and like or favorite them.. Anyway, I think he's heading for Liverpool next season

Mark_GrumpyLion

He's a hard one to figure out on social media, seems to find the most obscure mention of him and like or favorite them.. Anyway, I think he's heading for Liverpool next season
Might have a search on his name going and just checks it periodically. A lot of brands do that as well, but it's still a bit weird. Such a shame he might leave though, he's quite the talent.

khoazany

Agree.LVG might fancy a run-out for him at Anfield when we lead 4-0.

khoazany

Just to go by the spirit for this thread,he has changed back his bio on both Twitter and Instagram to "Footballer at Manchester United".Lad is staying.

Sid234

Just to go by the spirit for this thread,he has changed back his bio on both Twitter and Instagram to "Footballer at Manchester United".Lad is staying.
That's good news.. but would I be wrong to say he really needs to grow up and focus on his football if he wants to make it here?

Each time i see this thread bumped I expect to see something twitter or instagram related! He seems to have a huge ego, and that's always very good to have in top players but he still has a long way to go

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
He does come across a bit full of himself imo but then he is 16 and one of the best players in the country, you expect him to be a bit cocky. Hell man, all 16 year olds think they're top shit.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Has signed a scholarship with us according to Mr Mujac on Twitter.