Callum Gribbin

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I feel like there's something that we don't know, and I'm certain that its none of our business.

Really hope he ends up happy in any case.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
I hope he gets all the help and support he needs.

Choosing to step away from football at such a young age mustn't be easy.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Hope we offer him support if he ever wants to be involved in the game in some capacity. Good luck to him.

mattsville

Good news, a fantastic silky player, but I don't know what his problems were, I heard injuries and judging from those videos it looks like what Hargreaves did when he tried to prolong his career by posting videos of himself hard at it so perhaps so.

Beaucoup

Sorry if I’m being extremely dim here bud, but do you mean with him or with me? :lol:

Sorry I don’t know much about him, other than the excitement when he signed, some promising clips of him/his talent and then the injuries.
Talking about Gribbin, fantastic talent with a questionable attitude, I’m a massive fan by the way, was the 2nd best player in the academy for me, there’s a PL player in there somewhere.

Kag

Talking about Gribbin, fantastic talent with a questionable attitude, I’m a massive fan by the way, was the 2nd best player in the academy for me, there’s a PL player in there somewhere.
Do you know him? Genuinely curious.

jb8521

Interesting to see so much pity for him on here because from what I've heard he insisted on being released last year because he thought he should be in the first team & then refused to play for the u23s when we refused to release him

mu4c_20le

Sorry i find that hard to believe, the club would never protect him if that were the case

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Thanks bud. Wasn’t aware of his attitude issues. Hope he gets his head right then I suppose.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Interesting to see so much pity for him on here because from what I've heard he insisted on being released last year because he thought he should be in the first team & then refused to play for the u23s when we refused to release him
Any idea where he might be heading?

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
People have jumped on the idea that he must be depressed and has some mental illness which is where all the pity comes from.

Initially I heard it was to do with some sort of bust up as well which would fit with what you heard. But no one I've talked to has been entirely sure and I've heard a few different speculations throughout the season.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
People have jumped on the idea that he must be depressed and has some mental illness which is where all the pity comes from.

Initially I heard it was to do with some sort of bust up as well which would fit with what you heard. But no one I've talked to has been entirely sure and I've heard a few different speculations throughout the season.
Well even if he's a twat, none of my business, all the best for the future.

pascell

I'm glad the club are still aiding him in anyway shape or form, maybe it'll make him appreciate the talent he has more and make something of it.