Callum Hudson-Odoi

Green_Red

Can't believe he got a game last night without ever starting a premier league game. I guess they want to make sure he can't change his mind on who he plays for.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He hasn't played much true, my point was that I think you underestimate just how much other top players of his type lose the ball.

I don't think he is profligate in that regard. In fact I'd say that his technique is tighter than average. You have to factor in that he's coming to terms with the speed of the senior game too.
But I don't need stats when I've seen him play. He's obviously still raw when compared to Sterling, Sane and his peer in Pedro.

There was a post that said they felt for Chelsea fans that Pedro starts over him, when I find Pedro as one of the few good Chelsea players this season.

Classical Mechanic

But I don't need stats when I've seen him play. He's obviously still raw when compared to Sterling, Sane and his peer in Pedro.

There was a post that said they felt for Chelsea fans that Pedro starts over him, when I find Pedro as one of the few good Chelsea players this season.
He's outperformed Pedro in the Europa League though.

Hazard Warning

Supports
Chelsea
Sancho is a Chelsea fan. Sign Sancho once we delay our ban, persuading CHO to signing a new deal because of this. Play any random upfront, we will be fine with the ~72.83 chances they create per game

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
Sancho is a Chelsea fan. Sign Sancho once we delay our ban, persuading CHO to signing a new deal because of this. Play any random upfront, we will be fine with the ~72.83 chances they create per game
I like this plan!

Untd55

I wouldn't mind if we took a punt as he seems to score/cause a goal every time I see him.

Its not like we wouldn't be able to play him.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Dream on lads.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Any source on that?

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout

Ekeke

And what happens to Pulisic? Your 180th player out on loan for the season?

Hazard Warning

Supports
Chelsea
And what happens to Pulisic? Your 180th player out on loan for the season?
He would absolutely love sitting on our bench - far more comfier than Dortmund’s. My wet dream, although probably never going to happen is:

Pepe
Callum Sancho
Kante Ruby Jorginho

4 Chelsea fans, Kante & Teacher’s pet would work really well imo. I’ve made peace with Hazard leaving this summer.

Ekeke

He would absolutely love sitting on our bench - far more comfier than Dortmund’s. My wet dream, although probably never going to happen is:

Pepe
Callum Sancho
Kante Ruby Jorginho

4 Chelsea fans, Kante & Teacher’s pet would work really well imo. I’ve made peace with Hazard leaving this summer.
I have no idea who half of those are.

Hazard Warning

Supports
Chelsea
Or you listed a bunch of pet names
Pepe - Nicolas Pepe Right Winger / General Forward playing for Lille

Kante - N’golo Kante Central midfielder playing for Chelsea

Jorginho - Jorginho Central Midfielder playing for Chelsea

Sancho - Jadon Sancho Right Winger playing for Dortmund

That’s 4/6 players who I used exact surnames for. Over half. You can’t do maths or don’t watch football.

Bonus points. We are on a Callum Hudson-Odoi thread. Me using his first name, Callum to describe him wouldn’t be confusing for anyone with over 30iq.

Ruby - Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Cheers mate have a good day.

Ekeke

Pepe - Nicolas Pepe Right Winger / General Forward playing for Lille

Kante - N’golo Kante Central midfielder playing for Chelsea

Jorginho - Jorginho Central Midfielder playing for Chelsea

Sancho - Jadon Sancho Right Winger playing for Dortmund

That’s 4/6 players who I used exact surnames for. Over half. You can’t do maths or don’t watch football.

Bonus points. We are on a Callum Hudson-Odoi thread. Me using his first name, Callum to describe him wouldn’t be confusing for anyone with over 30iq.

Ruby - Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Cheers mate have a good day.
You too, enjoy your weird names.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Looks a decent player. Surely he should get some game time over Willian or Pedro? Enlighten me, Chelsea fans. What's the story here?

Aloysius's Back 3

Looks a decent player. Surely he should get some game time over Willian or Pedro? Enlighten me, Chelsea fans. What's the story here?
I'm not a Chelsea fan but I think it's pretty clear that they as a club lack any sort patience for a player like him. If they let salah & de bryune go then this isn't suddenly going to change.

There lack of patience in how they treat their players results in a lack of patience for managers.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
He turned 18 this season and has played in 18 games so far so he getting more time most of the same age.

He's still a baby and Sarri does not fully trust him yet in the league.

deadrevelz

Why not appreciate the player we already have in Martial?
Is Martial really a left winger? I think he would be best in the centre. He's clinical with great control but isn't great at beating players and putting crosses in. He'd rack up the goals playing where Lukaku does.

Ekeke

Is Martial really a left winger? I think he would be best in the centre. He's clinical with great control but isn't great at beating players and putting crosses in. He'd rack up the goals playing where Lukaku does.
He can definitely improve his crossing, but I dont think thats the type of winger he is. He comes inside from the right to shoot. He's a forward that comes in from the outside.

I dont think he gets as much of the ball when we play him through the middle

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Was surprised to see he’s England’s youngest, but then noticed the Beeb said “debut in a competitive game”. Was sure Owen or Walcott were younger, but they must have debuted in friendlies.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Ruptured Achiles tendon... Looks like he'll be out for 6 to 9 months.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a ruptured Achilles just about as serious as it gets as far as football injuries go?

Wayne's World

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a ruptured Achilles just about as serious as it gets as far as football injuries go?
Yeah usually one of the worst injuries to get in football. Usually takes about 9 months to start playing football again so likely he'll be out until 2020

BlueHaze

Ruptured achilles tendon? No way. I watched the game, didn't he walk off with a limp? No way you can do that if the tendon was ruptured. Anyway if that's the case then yikes for him. Ruptured achilles tendons usually keep you out for 6 months minimum.

arthurka

Ruptured achilles tendon? No way. I watched the game, didn't he walk off with a limp? No way you can do that if the tendon was ruptured. Anyway if that's the case then yikes for him. Ruptured achilles tendons usually keep you out for 6 months minimum.
I had that once, just felt a sharp pain like someone kicked me and went sore. Walked into the dressing room, took a shower and got dressed.
Then I went to the pub with the lads and had a pint.

On the way home I couldnt put any weight on the foot and couldnt use the clutch, drove my ass to the ER and had me an OP .. It takes about 6 months to heal then at least another 4-5 to build back muscles. He is out for next season as well. Terrible injury for a footballer.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Not only that, but I've read that it's one of the most difficult one to come back from the same.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Gotta feel for the boy.

I wonder how this will impact his contract situation now though?

Will Chelsea offer him the same amount as before? Will he still be willing to run down his contract? Will the likes of Bayern still be interested?