Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RU Devil

I prefer BoJack :)

It's not sensible to have BJ AND Fellatio as nicknames for our players.
LOL. BoJack. It goes with LoJack.

Very competent performance today and I liked how he pushed forward. Supported the attack very well, although Derby seemed to get the most joy out of his wing (although it really didn't happen that much).

Bwuk

Don't know if it's the haircut, but he looks like a young Will Smith in the Fresh Prince of Bell Air.

He was very good tonight. I've been very impressed with him in Shaws absence, and wouldn't be against having him as our number two left back next season assuming Shaw returns ok.

Sylar

Playing a left back in the LB position :)

I think Isaid it before, hes going to make mistakes (its going to be inevitable that it will happen). What matters is how he bounces back from them.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
His close control is really good and he tries positive passes (when they're on) as well. Impressed with his positioning as well which was said to be his biggest issue. He's already twice the player Blackett is for me even though, admittedly, I've never understood what was Tyler doing anywhere near to the first eleven.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
He's doing great so far.

He'll be tested more by other teams obviously, but he has the raw materials to make a decent left back.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Playing a left back in the LB position :)

I think Isaid it before, hes going to make mistakes (its going to be inevitable that it will happen). What matters is how he bounces back from them.
Fortunately, bouncing seems to be one of his biggest strengths.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
We could have a talent on our hands.

He only joined the first team because of our annual defensive injury crisis but he has not look out of place at all. Him and Shaw could be a great left back pairing for years to come.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
I like what he's doing out there. Plays with the composure of a player far more experienced at this level.

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
He's a CB of origine, even though he's played LB often enough. For the Dutch fans, he reminds me of Riedewald, the more physical type of blind. Very good on the ball, very smart, sound tactically but also got height, speed and good body balance. Hope he gets a chance there when Shaw returns.

Classical Mechanic

His best game for us so far. He has that emotionless style like Martial, his facial expression change even less than Van Gaal's. He has shown good temperament since stepping up.

Redguern

Well played kid - his form should mean Darmian can stay at RB where he's twice the player and Blind can keep boss passing from centre defines...

Just need no more injuries, get a winning run going and see what a difference some confidence can make to our consistency - 10 points to the top - it's on peeps :devil:

Trizy

Very impressive, with him and Shaw we're pretty much sorted for LB position.

Zoo

Very classy performer. Beautiful cross for Lingaard, made in the academy.

Ibi Dreams

Looks grand, could have one of those 15 year 400+ appearances type players on our hands here.
Might be a bit early for this :lol:

Having said that he has hardly put a foot wrong so far. He looks comfortable too, his technique is good enough I think

Art

Art the artist
It's like watching a Carrick who can play LB. Such a calming presence.

Devil may care

He keeps impressing, he's quick, composed and uses the ball really well, I wonder how we'll work things when Shaw returns as he genuinely looks too good to just be riding the bench most of the time.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I love the presence he has. Magnet for the ball and his sheer size and athleticism makes him such a mountain to climb down that side for any winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.