Film Cameron's Titanic is the best film in the past 25 years

Drawfull

Discuss

Next year will be 25 years since its release. I can't think of a better film over that time. Seriously.

There may be films I enjoyed more on first viewing that I'd never watch again, but there's nothing close to a film I can come back to with no 'i've seen it'. It's fantastic.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Never seen it. Had the ending spoiled.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
The big problem with the film is how historically inaccurate it is. First off; icebergs didn't exist in the early 20th century. Then you've got that whole part where the elites are forced to mingle with the poors and Irish, which just screams wokeness. And there's absolutely no way that DiCaprio was even born yet when he apparently built that boat and sailed it across the Specific Ocean.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I may be tempted to watch Avatar a second time before watching Titanic again.

Drawfull

The big problem with the film is how historically inaccurate it is. First off; icebergs didn't exist in the early 20th century. Then you've got that whole part where the elites are forced to mingle with the poors, which just screams wokeness. And there's absolutely no way that DiCaprio was even born yet when he apparently built that boat and sailed it across the Specific Ocean.
Noahlll

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Discuss

Next year will be 25 years since its release. I can't think of a better film over that time. Seriously.

There may be films I enjoyed more on first viewing that I'd never watch again, but there's nothing close to a film I can come back to with no 'i've seen it'. It's fantastic.
All you had to do was just insert "for me....". These subjective threads are a bit pointless.

RORY65

It's a pretty poor movie although Avatar was probably worse.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Titanic is the best Cameron film of the last 25 years.