Can this team challenge for the title?

UnitedAkhi

If we want to be in with a shout to win the league we must be braver tactically. Whilst everyone is dropping points we shouldn't be afraid of taking a risk or 2 to bag the 3 points. E.g Donny should have come on against City, they were there for the taking. Liverpool have a makeshift back 4 but teams are too fearful to test them. I understand there must be a certain level of pragmatism and respect for the oppositions strengths but in this season where its up for grabs 'he who dares wins'. I hope Ole is brave enough to really go for it.

Best Foot Forward

Supports
United
Thought I’d start a positive thread amongst the negativity brought upon by this transfer window. So, if by some chance Woodward pulls through and gets us all our supposed main targets before Tuesday ends, this leaves us with the team:

DDG
AWB Lindelof Maguire Telles
Pogba Matic
Sancho/Dembele Bruno Rashford
Martial

Subs: Deano, Bailly, Shaw, McT, VdB, Greenwood, Cavani

Reserves: Romero, Rojo, Tuanzebe, Williams, TFM, Fred, Mata, Lingard, James, Ighalo.

Instantly, you notice a top first XI and more importantly in this congested, tiring season, good squad depth, including some decent players who can’t even make the 18 on a day when everyone is fit. I wouldn’t say it rivals Liverpool’s squad just yet (although, the depth does), but if these guys hit good form like many did at the back end of last season, we can beat anybody on any day.

So, stick to the thread please. No transfer talk here. Can this squad challenge for the title?
Magic ahead of DVB?
Not in my opinion.