Can we get a result at Leipzig?

Brunsama

100% we can beat Leipzig. We have a better team, regardless of their home form. We're also high in confidence following 2 great comeback wins and a good performance against PSG before Fred's red.

Makes it all the more vexing that Raiola has come out with his nonsense when he has. We will need our big characters like Maguire, Bruno & Rashford to perform tonight.

UmbroDays

Confident that we will not get a win.

I think this is a difference type of pressure where the result actually count, rather than PSG away where if we had lost it wouldn't have really mattered.

I don't think we have the balls, to do a job. Remember how terrible we've been in the Prem
It was obvious that we were going to be smashed. There was nothing since our last game against them that showed we had continued or improved our game.

We are crud. I believe it’s down to our whole coaching staff. End of season they need to be gone.

Dominos

How so many of you were confident heading into the PSG game and tonight I've no idea.

It obviously wasn't completely beyond us to get a result, but this is a team that should have been 4-0 down to Moyes' West Ham at the weekend. We've been outplayed by 15th placed Arsenal this season, and Brighton, and Palace, and the less said about Istanbul the better.

I have never seen a "top" team with a bottom level as low as ours. In some games we look Sunday league level.

pass.pass.pass

Wierd, almost dogmaticly agenda driven, view of reaching three semi finals in your first season
It's all right. You will see the light soon. Maybe.
__

As for the game, utterly pathetic from Ole. Throwing the boys out in an unfamiliar formation; it was clear that the players had no idea of their roles. AWB and Lindelof getting sucked into the middle of the box; taking off Telles (the only crosser in the team), bringing Williams on (because he is a great attacking fullback?). Utterly shambolic management.

Ole is a coward. But the club are bigger cowards to not put him out of his (and our) misery.

Last edited:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Fair play to Ole on never ceasing to surprise. I thought we had the better players and could win in Germany but clearly didn't account for the difference between the two managers.

gajender

How so many of you were confident heading into the PSG game and tonight I've no idea.

It obviously wasn't completely beyond us to get a result, but this is a team that should have been 4-0 down to Moyes' West Ham at the weekend. We've been outplayed by 15th placed Arsenal this season, and Brighton, and Palace, and the less said about Istanbul the better.

I have never seen a "top" team with a bottom level as low as ours. In some games we look Sunday league level.
I was quite confident because I didn't think Psg and Leipzig were anything to be afraid of and still don't, but I failed to account for our own team's inherent weaknesses in term of Our manager and some really weak players who don't deserve to play for our Great club.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
That is still my opinion.
It's funny. I find it impossible to want us to lose but what did last summer's CL footy qualification really give us? An extra year under an average manager? I suppose some cash which we spent on a rotational LB, VDB and a few youngsters. Don't see how those deals really depended on CL football. It's hardly as if all of Europe was chasing them.

Greck

It's funny. I find it impossible to want us to lose but what did last summer's CL footy qualification really give us? An extra year under an average manager? I suppose some cash which we spent on a rotational LB, VDB and a few youngsters. Don't see how those deals really depended on CL football. It's hardly as if all of Europe was chasing them.
The hilarity is we ended up back in the Europa league before the end of the year. Right now it's as if we finished 5th. With an extra year under a mediocre manager and the Glazers maybe sharing the extra cash as dividends

el3mel

The hilarity is we ended up back in the Europa league before the end of the year. Right now it's as if we finished 5th. With an extra year under a mediocre manager and the Glazers maybe sharing the extra cash as dividends
It's really ridiculous but this mighty 3rd position people kept talking about has become pointless in 4 months. The 2 great wins against PSG and RB at the start of the group have also became worthless. This loss was damning in pretty terrible way. It felt as a closure for a circus show.

Crashoutcassius

It's all right. You will see the light soon. Maybe.
__

As for the game, utterly pathetic from Ole. Throwing the boys out in an unfamiliar formation; it was clear that the players had no idea of their roles. AWB and Lindelof getting sucked into the middle of the box; taking off Telles (the only crosser in the team), bringing Williams on (because he is a great attacking fullback?). Utterly shambolic management.

Ole is a coward. But the club are bigger cowards to not put him out of his (and our) misery.
The club aren't cowards just wildly incompetent. That is forgotten in all the anger and emotion. Insane that you and others trust them to make the next appointment

Crashoutcassius

It's really ridiculous but this mighty 3rd position people kept talking about has become pointless in 4 months. The 2 great wins against PSG and RB at the start of the group have also became worthless. This loss was damning in pretty terrible way. It felt as a closure for a circus show.
Is it worthless if you get to the final and lose ? What about semi final ? What is worthless about qualifying for the CL ?

el3mel

Is it worthless if you get to the final and lose ? What about semi final ? What is worthless about qualifying for the CL ?
Qualifying to CL just to get KOed from first round is fecking worthless. We used to mock Arsenal for qualifying every year to leave the tournament in 16th round just every. single. year. What did we do with this mighty 3rd position we got?

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
I love the club and not fecking Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (I have supported him long enough as our coach).......the Glazer family and Woodward are our problems off the pitch but Solskjaer is a massive problem for us now on the pitch......he is a awful coach and every Manchester United supporter would hate him if he wouldn't be a players legend for the club......he must be sacked therefore i hope we will lose our next matches too.