Can we steal Klopp from Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Scott McToMinay

What happens if we offer to double his Liverpool salary?
Why shouldn’t we test his love for Liverpool with the good ol’ buck?
I think everybody has a price, it would be our Figo moment.

Klopp’s salary is about 7m yearly isn’t it? Why shouldn’t we offer him Alexis Sanchez’s wages?

We shall look into this option I reckon.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Highly unlikely and Klopp really doesn't have a lot of reasons to betray Liverpool, he doesn't seem like someone who is motivated by money

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
No. He's picked his path. There are other exciting managers we should look for if Ole doesn't work out.

I would love us to try someone like Nagalsmann, and I want to see how Potter works out with Brighton and Ralph does for Southampton.

RedDevilRoshi

Absolutely no chance! :lol:

You’ve got more chance of winning the lottery than this happening.

Plus he rejected us in the past.

El Zoido

While we’re totally out of our minds, let’s get Klopp in to coach the team and recruit Pep as a DoF.

Matst1

Mods, please take action with these threads, I’m begging you!! Embarrassing

ash_86

Let's get both klopp and Pep. Pep for league games and klopp for Europe. Invincibles!

Sir Scott McToMinay

Your threads are dire. Please stop making them
Don’t enter them then big boy.

:lol: FFS, Shall we not try for pep?
The Sheikh will destroy us if we even attempted that.

Because he'd turn us down and we would never hear the end of it!
How can you be so sure?
That’s A LOT of money we’re talking here.
No. He's picked his path. There are other exciting managers we should look for if Ole doesn't work out.

I would love us to try someone like Nagalsmann, and I want to see how Potter works out with Brighton and Ralph does for Southampton.
All of these managers are potentials, Klopp is as proven as they come and looks to be at his peak.

Let's get both klopp and Pep. Pep for league games and klopp for Europe. Invincibles!
That’s preposterous, we obviously can’t get Pep.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I think there's a chance we could get Pep one day, but Klopp? He seems like the type who'd take more delight in turning us down.

Sterling Archer

You know he turned us down with a Disneyland pitch, right? How's offering more money and the same joke of a setup going to sway him.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
All of these managers are potentials, Klopp is as proven as they come and looks to be at his peak.
Nagalsmann is more than potential from what I've heard. A bundasliga fan will need to follow me up but he's an extremely good manager. Also, certain managers are obviously going to be positive hires. Poch was a good example from Southampton. Everyone knew he'd be a strong manager.

It's pointless talking about Klopp and Pep. Both likely want sabbaticals after their current tenure and both are already well into their Premier League projects. We can offer nothing to them.

Sir Scott McToMinay

Nagalsmann is more than potential from what I've heard. A bundasliga fan will need to follow me up but he's an extremely good manager. Also, certain managers are obviously going to be positive hires. Poch was a good example from Southampton. Everyone knew he'd be a strong manager.

It's pointless talking about Klopp and Pep. Both likely want sabbaticals after their current tenure and both are already well into their Premier League projects. We can offer nothing to them.
That is obviously not the case which is why he ended up in Spurs and not a bigger club.
I for one didn’t think he would do so well with Spurs, I liked his Southampton team but I never thought he’s a certain to become a world class manager.

Tickle Lad

Supports
Leicester City
Surely the technology is now available to clone Gordon Bombay?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
That is obviously not the case which is why he ended up in Spurs and not a bigger club.
I for one didn’t think he would do so well with Spurs, I liked his Southampton team but I never thought he’s a certain to become a world class manager.
It's about who was hiring at the time. Liverpool were high with Rodgers, City were building the framework for Pep and we had LVG (plus we are daft fecks in hiring). Poch himself would never manage Barcelona either.

He was obviously a very good manager and it was obvious from Southampton. The fact that most of our fan base would prefer to rewind the clock and hire him in 2014 instead of Spurs is testament to that.

I honestly don't get this thread can't just look at who the best manager is and hire him :lol:

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I’d rather be midtable than see that clown up and down the touchline

Status
Not open for further replies.