Can't see posted twitter links?

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
I can't see twitter links on chrome, anyone know how to fix the issue?

I've had this issue since I've been on this site. It works fine on firefox and my cell phone though.

Raw

I'm having the same problem, on Chrome as well. Deleting cookies didn't help.

Edit: they work in Incognito mode though

Last edited:

Raw

Just found a solution. Turns out Adblock was blocking embedded Twitter links, if you have the same problem then go to the filter lists under the Adblock options and uncheck 'Fanboy's Social Blocking List'.

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"
Just found a solution. Turns out Adblock was blocking embedded Twitter links, if you have the same problem then go to the filter lists under the Adblock options and uncheck 'Fanboy's Social Blocking List'.
THIS! Was having this problem and this resolved my problem completely! Thanks man!

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I'm having problem with embedded tweets on chrome.

It simply shows the bird logo and nothing else, there isn't even a clickable link.

Please help.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
I'm having problem with embedded tweets on chrome.

It simply shows the bird logo and nothing else, there isn't even a clickable link.

Please help.
Having the same issue on mobile with the duckduckgo Browser. Worked fine until last week then something happened.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
It's usually a privacy setting and you need to whitelist the caf. Sometimes browser updates reset your preferences and you have to go in and do shit again.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Sorry to bump this again but I'm having issues with embedded tweets. If I open pages as new tabs they don't load (but when I enter the tab and reload the work). I also can't see any tweets embedded by @Sweet Square no matter what I do, for some strange reason. It's not a major issue for me just curious as to what could be causing this.

pav1790

I don't see tweets on either chrome or ( edit : Chrome was plugin ) edge ( also a chromium based browser ) and I have no extensions ( tweets don't load in private mode, i.e. where all plugins are disabled - either ) - on mozilla it loads but tweets don't always load. Could the admins try and check?

Edge - Version 87.0.664.75 (Official build) (64-bit).

Really don't want to switch to my mac for browsing CAF when working at my desk.

Edit : Edge has privacy settings. On strict preset it won't load the embedded element from twitter - even if twitter is in exception list.

Last edited:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
But surely the gurus would meditate even if the internet was up? Seems like a weird reason to bring down the internet.
Sorry what? I can’t hear you, the internet is down.