Caption this picture contest: when Harry met Josie

Needham

So it goes like this, you stand at this end and the players line up according to seniority in decreasing positions of erectness until we get to that piece of shit lying on the floor there, the one who in the previous match he track back the least.

Kodi

Supports
Liverpool
"I Kane not believe spurs are 14th. Yes Sir, we are in a Dier position. Ok, I want to park the bus with Allison in goals. No José, you read it wrong, it's Ali and Son...I have nussing to say..."

Reiver

Jose seeks the captain's advice on whether he looks good in this particular shade of purple.

sully07

How tall will the midfielders be Harry? Well imagine this is me fingering their ass.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
".....and they tweeted it! What's in your pocket, Chris? Remember? Chris Smalling? No? Not funny? Just me?".....
:lol:

"Harry, the juice is mine now. I am the special one, not joo. As long this is accepted, nassink and no-one can stop me us!"

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
“You think you’re the big man huh? You want to step up to me? Because im the fecking boss here and if you don’t like it I’ll fecking have you in the car park”

“But boss i was just...”

“In the fecking car park now..”

UpWithRivers

So from now on Harry we are gonna have one player check out your arse and one player check out your groin. When I talk about defending I want that arse tight and that dick erect.

TGK

Supports
Liverpool
Kane...."whatever mate, I'm getting noshed off. It's so big he's out of focus".

fps

“You think you’re the big man huh? You want to step up to me? Because im the fecking boss here and if you don’t like it I’ll fecking have you in the car park”

“But boss i was just...”

“In the fecking car park now..”
:lol:

Champagne Football

I know these are the tiniest balls you've all ever seen, but trust me, when it comes to parking buses, no one does it like The Special One.

Last edited:

Meep

-Now your nose points in this direction. It turns with your head. I know it all.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Look if you're not happy with the difference in our wages Levy's office is over there good luck with that.

TGK

Supports
Liverpool
"Over there? It's not the centre spot....it's your heritage".