Carabao Cup 2020/21

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Hate to be playing Arsenal early in cup ties. They could put out another team of scholars and outcasts brought back from the wilderness like most of them that played in the CS against our strongest 11 and still knock us out somehow. Hope we get Leicester.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Whats the thoughts on the Jack Robinson's incident, for me its just bad luck, Robinson' got to the ball first and the timing of Berg Guðmundsson's arrival was just unfortunate. I have watched it a few times and I cant see how this was malicious... thoughts?

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Hate to be playing Arsenal early in cup ties. They could put out another team of scholars and outcasts brought back from the wilderness like most of them that played in the CS against our strongest 11 and still knock us out somehow. Hope we get Leicester.
Not sure what Leicester's team will look like but Arsenal should have a good lineup with fringe players like Willock, Nelson, Elneny, Nketiah and the possible inclusions of Pepe and Ozil.
Might be Runarsson (new GK) and Saliba's competitive debut so a complete disaster is also on the cards :D Hopefully we can go through so these players can have some gametime in the next rounds.

Maureen-yo

Am I right I’m thinking they’ve chosen the Everton game to be televised over the Leicester vs Arsenal game?

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Dissapointing effort from the team not far up the road from me, Fleetwood have been rubbish. Ball has barely been in Everton's half no idea what Barton is trying to do with this gameplan.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Dissapointing effort from the team not far up the road from me, Fleetwood have been rubbish. Ball has barely been in Everton's half no idea what Barton is trying to do with this gameplan.
Come on, look at the team Carlo has put out. Pretty much their 1st team from last season :lol:

Not sure Fleetwood can do anything

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Tammy got absolutely Schumachered by the Barnsley goalie. Yellow given somehow.

2-0 halftime, we've actually been pretty wank. Willy made a few decent saves.

Ferrers

Supports
Chelsea
Tammy got absolutely Schumachered by the Barnsley goalie. Yellow given somehow.

2-0 halftime, we've actually been pretty wank. Willy made a few decent saves.
what actually concerns me is our total lack of width of times. Cho seems determined to come inside every time I guess trying to take his chance it just taking the same space the other attackers are using. Silva is breath of thresh air and willy made some good stops.