Carabao Cup 2020/21

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Is it worth sticking the Leicester - Arsenal game on?

Zoo

Everton should be in for Sergio Romero first thing tomorrow.

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
Its Barnsley but Tammy has been really impressive in this game. Havertz with some confidence boosting goals. Hopefully Werner comes on to get a bite.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Its Barnsley but Tammy has been really impressive in this game. Havertz with some confidence boosting goals. Hopefully Werner comes on to get a bite.
Not to crap on Kepa for no reason, but Barnsley have had some very good attempts from decent positions that Caballero has had work hard to keep out. No chance we keep a clean sheet so far with Kepa, given the quality of chances we've coughed up.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Barnsley easily the worst defensive display I have ever seen

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
TBF, it's his level. He was excellent in the Championship.

He's nowhere near a top 4 striker

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
Not to crap on Kepa for no reason, but Barnsley have had some very good attempts from decent positions that Caballero has had work hard to keep out. No chance we keep a clean sheet so far with Kepa, given the quality of chances we've coughed up.
I don't disagree, Barnsley has created some very decent chances of their own and Caballero has held his own pretty well. I try not to hit on Kepa a lot like other fans understandably do but he really does hold us back unfortunately.

Havertz hattrick!!

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Seeing Coutts and Duffy playing for Fleetwood is beautiful as a blade. Modern heroes such a shame they aren’t in the PL with us.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
4 wins in 4 games with 13 goals would be an impressive start to the season.

DRM

Arsenal winning again, they're a contender for top 4 imo

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah, feck off to The Shed End you horrible people
Black people attacked in streets in the 60's, Asians chased through the streets in the 80's. Now this.

I'm shaking with anger. When is it gonna end Robbie?

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
I don’t actually think I’ve seen an arsenal side this defensively solid. We’re awfully uncreative, but Arteta really has given us a proper shape and structure. Very impressed.
Antijinx

Okey

I had heard a lot about this kid Nkounkou but never seen him play. Boy, is he something?! Gonna be a major star.

ThierryHenry

No need for an antijinx, Nketiah scores. Fourth win in a row to start the season. Easy.

keithsingleton

I know Everton only beat Fleetwood but it's the best side they've had in a very long time. It's possible they could win a cup of sorts when you look at the manager. Can't remember the last time they had such a good manager who's made a massive difference along with some good signings.

ThierryHenry

Don't you lot always make good starts to the season?
Dunno, maybe? I think there are stats out there that we’re always strong in September and poor in November.

But this is genuinely night and day vs. last season. Emery’s Arsenal could only attack through Kolasinac, and were conceding 30 shots a game. Arteta has a clear vision and has massively improved our defence, we’re just lacking some talent in the midfield/attack.