Carabao Cup 2020/21

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Much better second half from Spurs, Chelsea were poor in the second half.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Probably dont want to chance ruining your most prized purchase from starting off with a slump if he were to miss and cause an exit. At least that s the way id look at.
Well that’s what separates okay players from the top. Do you think Bruno doesn’t score a pen there? He’s just not all that.

kidbob

In all honesty I hope we bin off this competition tomorrow night. Like when the game is happening I'll instinctively want us to win but we'd definitely be better off not being in it long term.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Haha get stuffed Chelsea! Can't believe we won that with the team we put out, fantastic second half performance from us.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Also... Club team has Bruno taking the penalties... National team has Kane taking them... Will rarely need to worry about a pen being missed.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
If Mason Mount comes down with the Norovirus, Dier will have a lot to answer for

Morpheus 7

Celebrations at the end ha ha. Jesus you know Spurs mentality is small time. Round of 16 in the league cup going on like that.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Haha get stuffed Chelsea! Can't believe we won that with the team we put out, fantastic second half performance from us.
Spurs team was much stronger than I expected tbf, was expecting Oliver Skipp and Sessegnon unless they've already been loaned out.

Quite a few of those will be playing in 48 hours time.

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
Spurs really came out for the second half. Did well to get back into the game with a deserved goal albeit very avoidable with our 3rd choice LB way out of position.Funny shootouts though. Good luck to the Spuds for the rest of the competition.
Onwards to CP.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
What is the point of buying a 50m striker if he cannot take pens!
Probably dont want to chance ruining your most prized purchase from starting off with a slump if he were to miss and cause an exit. At least that s the way id look at.
Was struggling with cramp. Needed treatment at the end of the 90, probably not able to take one.

Djemba-Djemba

In all honesty I hope we bin off this competition tomorrow night. Like when the game is happening I'll instinctively want us to win but we'd definitely be better off not being in it long term.
Win tomorrow and it's like 4 more games to a trophy isn't it?

I'd be angry if we binned it off

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Spurs team was much stronger than I expected tbf, was expecting Oliver Skipp and Sessegnon unless they've already been loaned out.

Quite a few of those will be playing in 48 hours time.
Does Ryan Sessegnon still exist? What happened to him.

Djemba-Djemba

You don't think your team would celebrate winning a penalty shoot out? Are you for real?
I think if you'd beaten Lincoln or Yeovil on pens and celebrated like that it would have been a bit silly.

I've got no issue with celebrating beating a rival like Chelsea though.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
The way Jose was talking, I was expecting a team of kids! Your side cost about 200 million, the cheeky bastard!

I should really know better than to trust a Jose press conference.

kidbob

Win tomorrow and it's like 4 more games to a trophy isn't it?

I'd be angry if we binned it off
With the way we are looking now 4 extra games might kill us! You're probably right though, really hoping our current state is purely down to getting match sharpness (i think it is), which if that's the case then the extra games should be fine by the time they come around.