Carabao Cup 2020/21

mu4c_20le

Haha get stuffed Chelsea! Can't believe we won that with the team we put out, fantastic second half performance from us.
You mean the one with your record signing, and arguably the best keeper in the league? :wenger:

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Small time celebrations from Spurs.
Are you for real? We just beat one of our main derby rivals of course we are celebrating. Would Utd players not celebrate a win vs City or Liverpool? You are really quite odd.

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
To be it was a derby and a penalty shoot out :lol:.
Yeah I agree. Penalty shootout on a derby game, I'd celebrate if we won too not necessarily because we progressed in the competition but we beat Mourinho’s Spurs in a shootout.
Congratulations to you guys. Take it easy on the cheese though:devil:

Maureen-yo

Mourinho saying that he played Lloris instead of Hart because he wanted the players to believe they could win. Not a lot of confidence in Joe then...

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Win tomorrow and it's like 4 more games to a trophy isn't it?

I'd be angry if we binned it off
Lost track due to it being played over consecutive weeks but think next round isn't until mid December and that would be QFs.

kidbob

Yeah I agree. Penalty shootout on a derby game, I'd celebrate if we won too not necessarily because we progressed in the competition but we beat Mourinho’s Spurs in a shootout.
Congratulations to you guys. Take it easy on the cheese though:devil:
Hey that love of rivals is frowned upon on here unless its for the greater good of stopping Liverpool.

Paul_Scholes18

Remind me about the Jason Puncheon time. He did the same at Southampton I think and they had a song about it. Was really funny.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
If he does not play in the next couple of games, Jose must be properly pissed off with him.
There has been no reaction, hes been frustrating for 2-3 seasons now and as @balaks says where do we play him? He cant play wide, he cant play deep, hes not a creative 10... I like the kid but he has clearly regressed.

Supports
England
I noticed that the Arsenal fans do COYG in their Reddit. Who did this first? Arsenal or Spurs? because copying your North London rivals is so cringe.
"COYS" is as old as I can remember. I've seen "COYG" a lot, lot less. I don't support either team but based on pure frequency alone and my historical experience, I'd have to guess it was a Spurs thing first.

Supports
England
Kane has some big balls. Every player before him - 8 counting both sides - goes to the keeper's right, so Kane goes left. The only player in the whole shootout to do so.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I think so if you can find a taker.

He’s a difficult player to put into a team. No doubt he’s a talented player, but difficult to pin down his best position.
Not many teams play with a number 10 anymore which is an issue - PSG if rumours are to be believed are interested in him.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Aye, so the idea of just binning it off makes no sense to me.
I think it was more due to the short break, internationals and then intense start to the season so it's the lowest priority for managers but the top squads are so strong now you can win a few rounds with a B team if the draw is kind.

After October things will actually get back to normal with just one game a week for teams not in european competition and teams having Cl/europe as in any normal season.

Next league cup ties will be 22/23rd December so will just form part of congestion xmas schedule.