Carabao Cup 2021/22

KetilOwren88

Call me weird but for me Chelsea are small favorites for the final. Their record in finals are quite good, with a few exceptions of course. I also think they have been the better team in both meetings this season but a lot of things might happen in 5-6 weeks. Should be an interesting final.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I normally don’t get too caught up in the league cup but considering it’s Liverpool and Chelsea it suddenly means a lot more. Two of the top teams in the land at Wembley in a final. Big match.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Look solid enough defensively for once, but Gordon is offering nothing and neither is Henderson. Genuinely unsure what the idea is with Henderson this season, he’s not tracking back defensively and offers nothing in tight spaces in attack. Constant chasm down that side.
He’s lost his way a lot recently. We miss Thiago in midfield. Feels like Henderson’s role in midfield has become unclear. I’d love to see Fabinho, Thiago and Keita together.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Henderson has had games where's he's been absolutely brilliant this season, but also a fair few like tonight that leaves you wondering where it is all going.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I normally don’t get too caught up in the league cup but considering it’s Liverpool and Chelsea it suddenly means a lot more. Two of the top teams in the land at Wembley in a final. Big match.
It's usual league cup feeling, teams that are in finals care about it and teams that aren't don't give a shit. So it's natural that you care this year.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
You don't care because it's Liverpool-Chelsea, you care because Liverpool are in it.

Three of the last four finals were City vs. Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal and I didn't care one bit. Haven't watched a LC final since our defeat against City in 2016.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Call me weird but for me Chelsea are small favorites for the final. Their record in finals are quite good, with a few exceptions of course. I also think they have been the better team in both meetings this season but a lot of things might happen in 5-6 weeks. Should be an interesting final.
You're weird.