Carabao Cup 2021/22

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
What are the chances of 1st team starters being in for the West Brom Arsenal game today?

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
What are the chances of 1st team starters being in for the West Brom Arsenal game today?
Very likely I think. Arteta will be desperate for a win I imagine with so much noise about his future.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Would be hilarious if Arsenal lost to West Brom. He has to play his strongest team as there is no point resting his players for the league game this weekend since they are going to lose anyways.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Arteta would field Neymar Messi Mbappe tonight if he could. Losing tonight would look really really bad for him...

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
19th vs 22nd in the league system. Should make for an interesting game.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Our game last night was a bit weird. We both should have had an extra goal and the Kean sending off was a bit of a meh one. Should have been a yellow and a strong telling off but a red was really harsh. Good to keep on a run of not losing though.

I know Arteta has to get a result tonight but a near full strength team is worrying to see for a fan at this stage of the season for a club like them. Says everything about the state they’re in.

PoTMS

Where was this Saka for England in the summer? Granted he wasn't playing a second string West Brom side.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Arsenal need this win for confidence but never heard of half this West Brom team and likes of Zahore hasn't played for them in 18 months.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Really weird when lower league teams field reserve teams in the cup