Carabao Cup 2021/22

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Impressive from Liverpool seeing as they had 14 'covid' cases a few days back :wenger:

Definitely not a ploy that :lol:
A ploy? Really? To achieve what?

Arsenal fans should stop embarrassing themselves over this.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Great timing from Xhaka, let's hope we can get Arthur in and Odegaard back for Sunday...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Xhaka red?
What a surprise. Game over then. Can Arsenal at least keep the tie alive though?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Harsh. That should go to VAR, he tracked the ball the entire way and tried to clear it.
I'd love to retrieve your views on the Mane on Ederson incident a few years ago if I had the time or the motivation ;)

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
How can you explain that number of false positives, though?
To summarize: much more likely that something went wrong during testing / in the lab than that each of those individual tests was an actual false positive, which is impossible from a statistical POV.

It's not like it hasn't happened before - happened at United over the summer, happened multiple times at several NFL teams as well this past fall.

BurgerVan

Supports
Arsenal
A ploy? Really? To achieve what?

Arsenal fans should stop embarrassing themselves over this.
What's it got to do with you?

They are able to field a stronger side tonight than they would have last week, and it had little to do with covid. The game should of gone ahead when scheduled.

Liverpool with a weaker side = a little easier to play against no? so obviously we may have achieved a better result. It's not rocket science.

big rons sovereign

They should've at least checked that on var. It's not like he's deliberately taken the guy out, he's not even looked at him. There's also a covering defender.

Chairman Steve

I swear that red card is like the typical red card on Pro Evo playing against your mate and you know he’s going to score as soon as that pass is made so you just mash the tackle button before the ball lands to make him rage :lol:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
They should've at least checked that on var. It's not like he's deliberately taken the guy out, he's not even looked at him. There's also a covering defender.
Whether it's deliberate doesn't matter but yeah, I think the "clear goal scoring opportunity" is borderline... But when you combine it with the manner of the foul I don't think he can have too many complaints

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
How can you explain that number of false positives, though?
I don't know how and I don't have to. What I know for sure is that it certainly wasn't a "ploy" involving falsified Covid tests to have a fecking Carabao game played this mid-week instead of last mid-week. That's just beyond silly.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

This can't be right? Swear he gets that many every season.
No chance. I've seen the bloke get sent off 17 times a season for years and we're supposed to believe he only averages 1 red card per season.

padr81

Supports
Man City
No chance. I've seen the bloke get sent off 17 times a season for years and we're supposed to believe he only averages 1 red card per season.
1 red card per month or even game maybe.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
10 men Arsenal went too strong and now their legs will not hold up to Spurs on Sunday despite the other returnees. This game probably precludes Arsenal's top four aspirations.

Chairman Steve

Hes replaced Patrick Vieira at Arsenal in that respect, because it certainly felt like that when he was there 20 years ago.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Hes replaced Patrick Vieira at Arsenal in that respect, because it certainly felt like that when he was there 20 years ago.
Vieira actually tops the all time red cards list in the PL era with 8, so your feelings are not entirely unfounded :lol: