Carlisle’s striker

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
How can anyone have such a high level of smugness and lack of self awareness? I fecking hate his face so much.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
He has scored 4 goals in 15 games. Carlisle wouldn't be 19th in League 2 without him so he has the right to act how he likes.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Yes, smug & cocky little shite & I only saw him for 1 game ha. Very cocky for a guy playing for a team struggling badly in league 2.
I'd normally say give the guy a break. He's 22 so still a young lad and perhaps not the most mature. He's been released from Villa and found himself down the leagues so a televised FA Cup 1st round match might be the biggest stage he ever performs on. Perhaps understandable if he wants to enjoy the spotlight briefly being on him as this could be as good as it ever gets for him.

But he does look like a twat. :lol:

Red_toad

Wow a player who enjoys celebrating and has big white teeth. Let’s create a thread so we can complain about him...

Alabaster Codify7

I am seeing a player celebrating in pretty much exactly the same manner as anyone who has a 'trademark celebration'. I don't get it?

Rafaeldagold

I am seeing a player celebrating in pretty much exactly the same manner as anyone who has a 'trademark celebration'. I don't get it?
Are you joking? For the first girl he mocks the home fans by clasping his hand to his ear. For his goal he again is goading with a real cocky manner about it looking a right t%t. I don’t usually care about players celebrating or whatever but just his general demeanour all game was that of a cocky little shite. Which is funny as he’s playing at the bottom end of league 2 for Carlisle

Red_toad

You can't see the air of smugness emanating from his every movement?
If he’s earning a living plays a sport he probably loves, of course he’s going to be a smug git. No idea why he needed a thread for people to moan about him.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
If he’s earning a living plays a sport he probably loves, of course he’s going to be a smug git. No idea why he needed a thread for people to moan about him.
He's annoying and has a very punchable face. Probably loves being annoying and getting punched. Worthy thread for me.

Rafaeldagold

He takes smugness to a new level though. Also you don’t need to be a arrogant prick to play football - Cocky to a very high level & antagonist to the extreme (which is particularly funny as the first goal he was very very lucky to get his cross off)

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
To be fair, his record is 245 goals in 41 games according to Wiki :p

Nick7

Are you joking? For the first girl he mocks the home fans by clasping his hand to his ear. For his goal he again is goading with a real cocky manner about it looking a right t%t. I don’t usually care about players celebrating or whatever but just his general demeanour all game was that of a cocky little shite. Which is funny as he’s playing at the bottom end of league 2 for Carlisle
He’s still a professional footballer not an angry man on a forum.