Carlo Ancelotti | Real Madrid manager

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
No way Conte accepts, for all the hate he gets he's got an impressive record. 4 Seria A titles and 1 premier league surely gets you way more than Everton, specially since he just won it with a different team than Juve.
Slightly worried Conte ends up in England somewhere. Really don't need him in the league too.

macheda14

I meant for Real Madrid.

I don't think it was a difficult decision for Carlo at all.
They’ve pushed him around before they can do it again. Conte would be much more and issue and it looks like Poch is staying.

BorisManUtd

He's very lucky a club like RM want him.
Don't think he'll last there for too long. Perez isn't blessed with patience and Ancelotti could be gone by February if the results are bad. I remember Benitez getting the sack after few months or so.

Conte would be great for Everton but I feel like he's more likely to go to Spurs. Everton should go for Benitez maybe, or Potter for better brand of football.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Hard to believe we’d just lost to Fulham at home and they’d just beaten us at anfield too. Think they had two games on us in hand and were 3 points ahead. This is some collapse on and off the field. Ancelotti has well and truly screwed them here. James will be booking a one way flight to Colombia.
Yeah, the annoying thing about him going is he was the only Everton manager in countless years that didn't just roll over against Liverpool - one win, two draws, one defeat and overall Everton scored more goals than Liverpool in that time.

Hoof the ball

June 1st: Carlo Ancelotti agrees to manage Real Madrid

June 3rd: James Rodriguez retires from football

June 6th: Ben Godfrey signs for Real Madrid

June 8th: Everton appoint Eddie Howe

June 9th: Josh King signs a new 4 year deal

el3mel

Spurs might try to get Conte just to prove to Kane they're still interested in trophies. On the other hand pretty sure Conte will refuse to manage a Kane-less Spurs so it'll all depend on Kane I guess.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
They’re bringin’ Moyesy back (yeah)
Them other boys don’t know how to act (yeah)

Alright, they’re probably not, but it would be delightful if they did.
Can't believe this post got no love :lol:

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Chelsea when they're fecked : Bring Guus Hiddink or Ancelotti
Madrid when they're fecked : Bring Zidane or Ancelotti

Zlatattack

Eddie Howe might be a good shout for them. He played some decent football at Bournemouth.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Literally everything is a subtle Ole bashing post if you base your entire purpose on this board to hunt them out.
"Hunt them Out" - Hmmm sure I spend my spare time scouring the CAF to defend Ole.....I saw the post and I responded to it. Nothing more. Nothing Less.

What? I guess anything related to a club bringing players from other leagues are subtle bashing post about our squad as well...
"Agree, we are already facing 3 class managers don't need another one."

This clearly is subtle, albeit possibly subconsciously, that we don't need another manager to lose to. Implying that our manager isn't up to par against the others.

If Jose were manager, would there have been such a comment about the amount of world class managers there are in the league? And no, it wouldn't be the same if another player comes into another club, because someone wouldn't make that comment. No one would say "oh no another WC player coming to the Prem, we don't need MORE of those"

Luke1995

Imagine. It could very well happen if there’s no money
Unless he retires after the euros.

But I think in general, Ancelotti will look to the players he coached in his first spell there. Midfield will probably still be Modric - Kroos - Casemiro

SAFMUTD

"Hunt them Out" - Hmmm sure I spend my spare time scouring the CAF to defend Ole.....I saw the post and I responded to it. Nothing more. Nothing Less.

This clearly is subtle, albeit possibly subconsciously, that we don't need another manager to lose to. Implying that our manager isn't up to par against the others.

If Jose were manager, would there have been such a comment about the amount of world class managers there are in the league? And no, it wouldn't be the same if another player comes into another club, because someone wouldn't make that comment. No one would say "oh no another WC player coming to the Prem, we don't need MORE of those"
I think you are reading a lot more into it that what it is, I think it says way more about your opinion about Ole than mine.

Chipper

Adulterer.

:houllier::houllier::houllier:

el3mel

That's actually pretty much what you do, scouring the CAF to defend Ole and say our fandom is toxic. :lol:

RedDevil@84

Looks like it is a going back season.

Allegri to Juve
Ancelloti to Real
Poch to Spurs.... maybe
SAF to us :drool::drool::drool:

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah, the annoying thing about him going is he was the only Everton manager in countless years that didn't just roll over against Liverpool - one win, two draws, one defeat and overall Everton scored more goals than Liverpool in that time.
He’s got an extremely impressive record against us. 2005 apart..

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
That's actually pretty much what you do, scouring the CAF to defend Ole and say our fandom is toxic. :lol:
You fecking dislike me anyway, sure I may be a bit of a sarcastic knob at times, but my frustrations and your frustrations all come from the same place & besides you seem to like to have a dig at me in whatever thread that I may or may not pop up in.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
I think you are reading a lot more into it that what it is, I think it says way more about your opinion about Ole than mine.
Ok, I may have got it wrong, but that's how I read it.

Other teams getting managers in shouldn't really matter or be too much of a concern to us. Why should it matter?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
What about DWM
The Gerrard links are surely bollocks. How would you feel about Rafa?
Please no to both. I'm bored of us playing safety first football. We need a manager that takes more risks. We have a few players like DCL, Digne, Richy and Godfrey that would be far better in sides that play better football like Brighton.

ti vu

Please no to both. I'm bored of us playing safety first football. We need a manager that takes more risks. We have a few players like DCL, Digne, Richy and Godfrey that would be far better in sides that play better football like Brighton.
For bigger name Sarri . I know people would think of his tenure at Chelsea and Juventus to say his football is boring. Feel like he's not suitable for bigger club as he needs players to fully buy into his plan. Big ego stands in the way.

In the upcoming category, Graham Potter is your best bet. Have a balanced playing style, and have gut to take it to the other team. Howe has Martinez feel to him. Can't coach a defense.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Ancelotti to Madrid must have been in the works for a good week or so.

They'll end up with Nuno Santo, Howe, or Roberto Martinez again i reckon.

Dont think they'll attract Conte, ten Haag or that ilk