Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobski

Just knows how to win big games.

Sloppy on the ball, but always in the right place at key times.

El Jefe

In a weird way he had a quiet game compared to his usual selt but he was still in the right places at the right moment intercepting and breaking up their attacks.

It was a bit disjointed with him and Fred in CM I felt but individually he still had a great game.

Biggins

All ETH signings are great far but Cas single-handedly transformed our team. How could RM allow him to leave is beyond me.

royalewithcheese2006

Supports
A Director of Football
Please be ok for Sunday. The comm said we'd lost 3 out of 7 when he's not played and 3 out of 31 when he's played. Really, really crucial player (more so in a final)

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think the only main criticism to his game is he’s become far too direct with his passes. Sometimes it really works — he played Fernandes and Antony in a few times — but other times it can lead to avoidable turnover counters

He’s obviously mega otherwise

Sylar

That pass for brunos chance was great.
But really loved his yellow, sign of a winner thinking feck it, you ain't going anywhere

BorisManUtd

He was massively struggling after that Lewandowski challenge - couldn't manage anything more than a jog and was also holding back from kicking the ball too hard.

Hopefully it's just a knock, but that'll be a concern for Sunday.
Yeah I'm worried about that as well. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Oranges038

All ETH signings are great far but Cas single-handedly transformed our team. How could RM allow him to leave is beyond me.
Bit like when they let Makelele go and he went and changed Chelsea's midfield.

He's a class act, but Real.aren't really missing him too much.

criticalanalysis

Colossal in front of the defence and as per usual some sloppy passes but also many excellent first time and progressive passes too.

Should have had an assist to Bruno in the first half with that fantastic ball.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I think the only main criticism to his game is he’s become far too direct with his passes. Sometimes it really works — he played Fernandes and Antony in a few times — but other times it can lead to avoidable turnover counters

I think his pass selection is usually brilliant, it’s just his technique which can’t quite match it. He sees really good passes really early. He’s just a bit clumsy!

Ekeke

Yeah he's a bit ballsy with it compared to a lot of other DMs and holding players. Obviously pays off going forward, but could also mean we dont get enough of the ball at times

BarstoolProphet

What ? He played the full match and was fine?
Didn't look fine to me after that challenge, hopefully it's just because he was knackered. Had my fair share of ankle injuries where I have finished the game on pure adrenaline but struggling to walk the day after. Just had that feeling watching him.

InfiniteBoredom

Bruno should’ve scored from his pass in the 1st half.

Thought the yellow was a bit unnecessary. Lewandowski is hardly fast, can just shoulder barge him once he draws level. Other than that, can’t complain. Massive double block + screening work.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
We would've been 2 down if it wasn't for his brilliant blocks to deny Barca after De Gea's howler. He's been a brilliant signing and without him this season I feel we wouldn't be having as good of a season. Same applies to Martinez, and both players have been brilliant for us.

TheReligion

Abusive
Didn't look fine to me after that challenge, hopefully it's just because he was knackered. Had my fair share of ankle injuries where I have finished the game on pure adrenaline but struggling to walk the day after. Just had that feeling watching him.
Do you think he would have stayed on for 25 mins or so if it was that bad? Just asking by the way. Hopefully it’s nothing.

Apokalips

His build is a bit similar to Shaw then. But was this picture taken early in the season? I just noticed he got a bit more chubby recently.

Back to the performance, well what can I say more?
He's just got a round face so it makes him look like he has a soft body but clearly doesn't.

BarstoolProphet

Do you think he would have stayed on for 25 mins or so if it was that bad? Just asking by the way. Hopefully it’s nothing.
It's a positive sign he did atleast, but like I said sometimes you can play on after ankle rolls due to pure adrenaline. Just thought he ran a bit awkward after the challenge. Not Henderson awkward but still enough to make me worry if he will be fine for Sunday.

TheReligion

Abusive
It's a positive sign he did atleast, but like I said sometimes you can play on after ankle rolls due to pure adrenaline. Just thought he ran a bit awkward after the challenge. Not Henderson awkward but still enough to make me worry if he will be fine for Sunday.
He looked to be enjoying the celebrations at the end.

Anyway fingers crossed mate

AJ VII

Leader of the Bermuda triangle. With Rafa and Martinez as the two other members. The opponents strikers just disappears, bet Lewa has bruises all over his body after Martinez warrior attitude tonight.

If Case is on the pitch, it almost feels like it doesn't matter if we are missing somebody else in the first eleven, because his attitude and winner mentality just spreads to the team, raising our level to title contender.

Hopefully he didn't get injured when he went down in the second half, we need him to shut down Bruno and the rest of Newcastle on sunday.

Reactions: sizzling sausages

Sylar

Anybody else laugh when the scuffle happened and he just didn't get involved :lol:

kundalini

Super pass for Fernandes' early chance. Brilliant defending to rescue us after De Gea's terrible pass just before half-time. Pass completion not great.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
For years we've all said we never actually signed a replacement for Keane. We can stop that now we have Casemiro.

lex talionis

As Bruce Springsteen, The Boss, is to music, so Casemiro, The Boss, is to football.

Can there be any doubt that Casemiro, right now, is the top defensive midfielder on the planet?

Status
Not open for further replies.