Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

marktan

The fecker is everywhere defensively, he plays so intelligently to take good positions like in the De Gea miss-pass. And on top of that is good on the ball. I've always been a big fan of him but thought signing him for big money would maybe be a mistake as he's getting older, but I was wrong.

That Madrid 3 peat team was a bit of a cheat code if we're being honest.

Last edited:

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Him and Fred are absolutely great ball winning machine combo in midfield, With Bruno helping out defensively I think we have one of the best balanced midfield in the league. All of the three players also can play with the ball at very high speed too which I think creates a lot of great transitions. It would be difficult to get an even cover for Casemiro though, no6 of his mould are really rare these days..

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
The fecker is everywhere defensively, he plays so intelligently to take good positions like in the De Gea miss-pass. And on top of that is good on the ball. I've always been a big fan of him but thought maybe would be a mistake signing him for big money as he's getting older, but I was wrong.

That Madrid 3 peat team was a bit of a cheat code if we're being honest.
Literally all time greats in every position, it's crazy. Usually you see some great players struggle in other clubs or systems, wonder how much of it is down to the manager... That was just a ridiculous squad. Ronaldo (top 4 all time), Benzema (Ballon D'or winner) and Bale (one of the best ever British players) front 3? Modrić (Ballon D'or winner), Kroos (world Cup winner), and Casemiro (modern day Roy Keane) midfield? Ramos, Varane, Marcelo as 3 of the back 4, Courtois in net... Carvajal is the only one who I'd say is decent but not amazing, but even he is a very good player on his own, just not undisputed world class like the rest. Crazy squad. Each and every one of them you could argue are captain material.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
He's a beast. There is a whole other level of confidence when he is on the pitch.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
He's so fecking good it's unbelievable. No wonder he's won so much in his career. I never really took much interest in him when he was at Madrid but my god he deserves all the recognition he gets. Amazing defensive midfielder.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I didn't even rate him at Real Madrid that much, but once we signed it was obvious he was one of best midfielders around, it was ridiculous that people wanted Mctominay ahead of him in first few months :lol:

Great great player, he means so much to us I don't even care he makes some bad passes from time to time as he is brilliant at everything else he does.

Jeffthered

He was absolutely fantastic, all game. I did worry about our initial formation, our two were getting outnumbered in midfield, Barca were playing v well, and we were tactically all over the place, so a couple of early errors shouldn't be judged so harshly by some.

A superb player, because he has raised the levels of player around him. Fantastic performance.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

Absolute animal
This moment won us the game. 2-0 down just before half time and we'd have been finished.

He reads the danger so quickly, and is running instantly. He doesn't ball watch expecting a goal, he makes sure he's getting there just in case.

What a player.

Just seen it :lol:
Amazing :lol: you can't blame him unfortunately, but i'm glad he's being wise.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I know someone who has just done work at his house.
He said he loves it at United. Loves the fans. The fans love him, they are so passionate and Manchester is friendly.
Lets hope he has good security. Dont want those cnuts to wreck his Manc honeymoon.

Chief123

I hate to say it but am I ever wrong about a new signing. This guy is finished, Madrid sold us a dud. No wonder Ten Hag doesn't start him. He doesn't suit the type of football Ten Hag wants to play. He's a destroyer type DM and what we need is a possession based DM like Carrick/Busquets. It's another 60m down the drain and he'll probably just be a last 10 minutes off the bench player which is what he should be at most. Early days I know but I don't think he's going to be a good player for us, he's another player that lacks mobility like Maguire and they struggle in the premier league. Clearly he's not as immobile as Maguire, but he's not the quickest and not the youngest which is going to cause him problems.
:lol:

Born2Lose

The missing piece, between him and Varane we've got players on the pitch that the young players can look up too. A leader on the pitch who relishes adversity.

Status
Not open for further replies.