Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

TsuWave

couple decades from now there will be a random mancunian lad named "Casemiro Gallagher" walking around

FriedClams

And Madrid just let this guy go? No wonder they won all those CLs. Just shitting elite mentality players for fun.
perhaps we should put it in the thread title. Casemiro was and still is adored in Madrid, by the players there and the board. He wanted a new challenge, and they said that he had earned that right. Madrid were actually extremely classy throughout the whole endeavour. This was the only club He wanted to come to because he wanted to be part of the rebuild. It’s an amazing story, and I’m glad real honoured his wishes.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
When I was watching this game my 4 year old son came into the room.

"When I grow up I want to be just like him." Were the words that echoed through the room.

"But dad you're five years older than him, you fat git" was the response I got.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I know it’s early days but he’s quite easily one of the best midfielders I’ve ever seen at this club. Could you imagine if he played with either Robson or Keane? They’d have adored him.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Almost surreal that he plays for us. What a signing!
Need to keep pinching myself to even comprehend it. The fact he celebrated the League Cup like it was the World Cup final just tells you everything about his mentality. He and Varane are just born winners, absolutely love the pair of them. Incredible footballers.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I was really impressed by his conversation with Bruno about not passing the ball. On replay I checked if he was anywhere near and the answer was no he wasn’t in the box and he was just talking about passing to the open man. That is the sign of a proper leader.

The_Midfielder

Now that we have seen how good he is ..
Was kroos -modric- casemiro better than xavi,- iniesta- busquets ?

No wonder Spain won everything the last decade
Add messi and ronaldo to this list and alves/ Marcelo

Rolaholic

Spot on :lol::lol::lol:

That's 'tell them that help is on the way' story about him reaffirming his will to join after the Brentford defea is going to go down in annals of club lore.

What a man indeed

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Remember Rabiot was our only target.... until Casemiro signed out of nowhere? :keano:

Blood Mage

An unbelievable player, the best midfielder we've had since Scholes. I don't think we'd even be close to where we are now if we'd signed De Jong instead.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

It really depends on your preference in terms of playing style. I will never forget the utter domination by the Barca trio though

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
It really depends on your preference in terms of playing style. I will never forget the utter domination by the Barca trio though
I think the Real team of 14-18 weren't greater than the sum of their parts in the way Pep's Barca were. They never felt like the greatest team in Europe by absolute miles like Barca did. The names on the teamsheet are all in their own rights legends of the game though, and achieved more than that Barca team ended up achieving really.

Strelok

Imo no. Prime Xavi Iniesta Busquet were simply couple levels above the rest. No team were as dominant and could control the match against other top teams like that Barca.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

No but their midfield and the rest of the team was far more important to their success than people made it out to be. While all the focus was on the Ronaldo and the attacking players, their base / midfield / fullbacks were crucial and Casemiro is a great example. I didn’t think he was this good

Strelok

No but their midfield and the rest of the team was far more important to their success than people made it out to be. While all the focus was on the Ronaldo and the attacking players, their base / midfield / fullbacks were crucial and Casemiro is a great example. I didn’t think he was this good
Agree sometime I do feel their midfield was the real reason behind all that success. I didn't think Casemiro was this good either. What a player really.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid

"When I grow up I want to be just like him." Were the words that echoed through the room.

:lol:

Chief123

How did we sign him? :lol: Incredible player, what a difference he's made to us this season.

I do think (and hope) he's got a good 4 years left in him
I do hope so. Every time I think about him I feel a bit sad that he’s not 25.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Loved one comment from Rawk;
Trust their luck to sign the only Brazilian who doesn’t seem to drop off a cliff by 30.
From "he is washed up" to this in a few months. While having Fabinho :wenger: :D

Lam

Might actually be better than Maguire in terms of attacking headers.

We need to buy whichever youngster is labelled the ‘next Casemiro’ and hope one of them really is. Eras are built around such players.

Real Name

:lol:

4 year olds, got to love them. :lol:

Oranges038

He's a class act.

Even after everything he's won, he still wants to win more. And people thought he was washed up and Utd was his retirement home.

Status
Not open for further replies.