Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost bear

I thought his yellow was harsh today, t’was a foul, but i think he was booked because it was him.
Definitely. Brighton players committed similar or worse fouls and nothing was done. It is rather unfair on Case and certainly was affecting his game.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
It’s ironic that there was a lot of whinging about him not being rested for ages. Looking at it, it seems he needs to have that continuity of game after game to be able to play at his best. His poorest form this season has been after having time out the team.
There's a big difference between being rested for the occasional game and missing a significant amount of football over the course of two months or so.

Strelok

This period reminds me of his first months here. Seems he's the type who would need to play regularily to keep his form. Hope he could get back to his top form asap.

Sviken

Seems like those reds have shot his confidence. He's still decent, but nowhere near what we saw for the majority of the season. It's utterly ridiculous how singled out he seems to be with the cards when opposition players get away with murder against us. Case in point Mitoma today. Casemiro would have been sent off for the rest of the season for that type of challenge. This referee bias or incompetence, or whatever you want to call it just kills my enjoyment of the game

flappyjay

As I always say an armband does not make a captain. Volunteering to take the 1st pen that's what he a leader does. Needs to up his performances, it be nice to get to 80+ points

dubplate warrior

Biggest problem is he fancies himself as deep lying playmaker as well and he does have a range of passing, we need Caciedo the audition was passed today, £80m cheaper than Rice, wages will be max £100-150 per week this is a no brainier deal, we sell Fred, DVB get £25m for those two pay the rest and his wages is half the other 2. Must be our second priority after a CFW
That's a part of how ETH wants him to play.

LordSpud

I actually worry about Casemiro. Part of his being successful is being 'cute' - buying fouls, committing them stealthily. I worry that he will feel he's been found out by the refs and will be less likely to overcommit for fear of yet another red card.
Said it ages ago. Since hes been here the refs have targeted him to make an example. None more so than the first red he got, then Grealish does the bery same last night and just gets a yellow.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Definitely. Brighton players committed similar or worse fouls and nothing was done. It is rather unfair on Case and certainly was affecting his game.
Was the way the Brighton player reacted that got him booked. Won't hear anything about it though as they're the current media darlings.

Djemba-Djemba

Last time I saw him in a final was against Liverpool and he was awesome in that game so hopefully he can do it for us as there will be no doubt we will need him at his best to get anything out of this City side.
You didn't watch him in the League Cup final this season?

lex talionis

I don't need to see a vintage Casemiro performance tonight but I would like to see him have a quiet, tidy game controlling the tempo and helping secure glorious victory.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
We cannot rely on him so much, because he is not a good passer.

LARulz

He lost form after his first suspension and then after his second he has practically been on the beach

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Doesn’t deserve to start for the rest of the season, he couldn’t care less.

SB16

Looked totally checked out today. His body language was worryingly apathetic.

Glorio

My man is just sleepwalking through games. It's weird - he doesn't even seem to look bothered when he's having these games, he'll just coast through, displaying some actual class in very sporadic moments (like the touch to control a hard ball into him).

I wondered in the match thread whether he's feeling the lengthy English winter, as he's been shocking

el3mel

I love him, but that 80m we paid for him will bite us in the arse within one or two years maximum, especially if we don't win any major trophy in that period.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Looking more like the player I worried he'd be after a good mid season spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.