Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strats

Love him. Most competent steady Eddie we've had for quite som time.

Desperate to see him play in the Champions League with us while he still has gas left in the tank.

Lyng

I have a massive mancrush on Casemiro. What a player. Still can't believe he is ours

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Yeah slight deflection from the Swiss defender's arse, but Sommer was getting nowhere near it anyway. Wonderful strike, and great all round performance.

Souness is an idiot.

Chief123

I need to see his goal on a larger screen than my phone - it was clean right, no deflection?
Slight deflection but it wasn’t going to make a difference. It was going in with the keeper flat footed watching it go past.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

:lol: :lol:
Markyhoss, it's all foreign innit? And if he were as good as Stonesy I would be watching 'im on the tellys wif Match ov teh Day week in week out know wot ah meen?

Didn't watch it but I'm assuming this is what he said.

ElectroManiac

If he keep playing at this level, Brasil will win this cup. He is carrying the midfield by himself alone. What an amazing player. Two Motm perfomance in a row. I think they should rest him next game agains Cameroon to get his energy levels full for the round of 16

mu4c_20le

If he keep playing at this level, Brasil will win this cup. He is carrying the midfield by himself alone. What an amazing player. Two Motm perfomance in a row. I think they should rest him next game agains Cameroon to get his energy levels full for the playoff games
It's football.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Class at, can't believe he plays for us.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Of course, world class players make often a difference in tight games more times than not… coaches really have little impact, they simply need not to make calamitous mistakes.

Shiva87

The goal was immense

the body swerve to get into shape to volley that

if Ronaldo scores that, the internet goes bananas

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
For years under the shadow of Modric and Kroos, and now with United and Brazil he's his own man. If he wins this WC (or close to it), he'll be in the GOAT DMs list.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
But besides a warrior he also has a lot of quality on the ball. He is so much more than just a simple destroyer.
This has been very pleasing to discover.

Status
Not open for further replies.