Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Some people made up their mind that when Casemiro left Real Madrid he was taking a step down to go to United and are too stubborn to admit he’s on the same level as before (he was man of the match in the Super Cup and had a good World Cup, so everything suggests he’s still world class).
Don’t think they can say he’s taking a step down, he’s actually taking a step up in leagues. He wanted to test himself in the best league in the world and he’s smashing it so far! He’s a beast and I reckon we still have at least 2/3 good years out of him.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Well next Saturday they go head to head
Will be an interesting battle but I think city’s other midfielders may edge it. They have more flair. Hopefully I’m wrong and Casemiro bosses the midfield on his own. he usually shows his quality in the big games.

croadyman

Will be an interesting battle but I think city’s other midfielders may edge it. They have more flair. Hopefully I’m wrong and Casemiro bosses the midfield on his own. he usually shows his quality in the big games.
Yeah no doubt they have edge

KeanoMagicHat

Don’t think they can say he’s taking a step down, he’s actually taking a step up in leagues. He wanted to test himself in the best league in the world and he’s smashing it so far! He’s a beast and I reckon we still have at least 2/3 good years out of him.
I think it’s more Champions League to Europa League and when he joined it looked like United were well off a top 4 team. Now it looks like we’re heading back to the CL if we keep up this form.

keener

His presence in the side makes us a different level. His awareness is second to none. He almost always has a one touch play to relieve pressure.

He's a winner, man I love having him.

Red Rash

Had an absolute stinker. The number of passes he misplaced was shocking.
Disagree I thought he was our second best player after Rashford. Yes misplaced a few passes but won the ball back a lot and really makes our midfield tick

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
He isn't wrong, it wasn't one of Casemiro's best days on the ball.
Yeah, he made a few sloppy passes. He was also teleporting around the pitch for most of the first half killing every Everton attack dead before it had started.

A-man

Wasn’t very poor but still his worst match in some time. Poor passing and even if it was DDG’s mistake that gifted the goal, it was Casemiro being bullied too easy that gave them the chance.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Love that he somehow didn't get a yellow card for several momentum stopping fouls :lol:
It actually is an art form, isn't it?

There was one I particularly liked where he'd made it look like he'd just slipped into the player and cleaned him out... and on replay was of course in total control all the way. :lol:

lost7

Ah, I didn't know there was another game on. Who was playing?
I love Casemiro. He's had an unbelievable season and for me he's been our player this season.

But today he had a bad game. If McTominay had a game like that, I would say he had a shocker so I'll be consistent and do the same here. If you disagree, cool, but don't act as if it's unreasonable to say he had a bad game (a shocker by his standards really)

AdNani

I love Casemiro. He's had an unbelievable season and for me he's been our player this season.

But today he had a bad game. If McTominay had a game like that, I would say he had a shocker so I'll be consistent and do the same here. If you disagree, cool, but don't act as if it's unreasonable to say he had a bad game (a shocker by his standards really)
Look at how the game went as soon as he came off, we looked far more open and had far less control,

even if he has an off game passing wise he's so good defensively he makes up for it

Stadjer

He isn't wrong, it wasn't one of Casemiro's best days on the ball.
Casemiro wasnt at his very best but immediately calling a below average game for Casemiro ''a stinker'' is so over the top. Sometimes when reading posts by some people its either a player is world class or the player is shit. No middle road at all.

Casemiro didnt have a good game, didnt have a stinker either. Just not as good as we are expecting from him.

Casemiro wasnt at his very best but immediately calling a below average game for Casemiro ''a stinker'' is so over the top. Sometimes when reading posts by some people its either a player is world class or the player is shit. No middle road at all.

Casemiro didnt have a good game, didnt have a stinker either. Just not as good as we are expecting from him.
Aye, in a nutshell.

Dan_F

His positioning is so good that sometimes it looks like a game of FIFA where you hold the midfielder back on purpose to cut out through balls. It’s like Carrick on steroids. And he scores.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I thought he looked a bit knackered tonight - think he's played every minute since the WC though so unsurprising.

Sylar

He misplaced a few passes but still provided excellent defensive cover, as usual. The only real worry about his performance tonight was the absolute shambles we became as soon as he walked off.
Yep our midfield looked non existent especially for ball recovery when he was off. We are so much weaker without him and our season relies on him staying fit

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
The moment he was taking off everything about us keeping possession came crashing down. Says a lot about how important he is to us.

Raven

He was below his usual standards but he'll probably get the night off against Charlton and be back to his best against city.

Oddboy

Even on an off day, he's just so fecking good. Almost makes me cry thinking about the midfields we've had to endure over the last several years.

Ekeke

He was okay but gave the ball away a lot more than usual. Just 73.5% pass accuracy which is sloppy for him. He wasnt Superman today like his previous performances so Onana had a good duel with him in the middle

FujiVice

One of his bad games is a comfortably better standard than the last decade of Manchester United midfielders. The absolute best there is in that position in world football.

December_16

I thought he was OK, not the same level as the recent games but he probably just wanted to have a good time in a not-so-high-stake game. He won the ball back and started the move that led to Antony’s goal.

Suedesi

I have no idea how people can call his performance poor - he was absolutely stopping every Everton attack at inception. He's a classy DM but people shouldn't expect Zidane qualities from a holding midfielder ffs

8/10 performance for me

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
It's different because Pep will never allow his midfields to be bossed, he'll just add another player. We'll get chances though on the break, just have to execute in transition or we'll get suffocated out of the game.
Rashford has already done them once. They'll probably sit their defence deep and play keep ball

Status
Not open for further replies.