Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEdge

Best DM since Keano's day. Lack of world class DM for years has been very costly.

Robbie Boy

fecking hero and the poster boy for our new loveable team of warriors. ETH has absolutely transformed this club from the loser mentality that he inherited.

Telsim

Inhuman. But I can't believe we played for so many years without a DM. What the feck have we been doing?

Brophs

The One and Only
That’s how good he has to be to keep McTominay out of the team.

BorisManUtd

I actually didn't like his performance that much, it was below Casemiro's level with some misplaced passes and fouls. But still good things again and he cleared the ball denying Haaland big chance towards the end of the game.

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
He has some sloppy passes in the first half and probably in the second half too. But overall he still plays well, his influence on the pitch is still sensational.

ShinjiNinja26

Beast! Unbelievably good. What I also love about him is he’s also very good at the dark arts as well, the waiting down on the ground that little bit longer after a tackle late on when we need to see a game out, and instructing teammates to do the same. Also knowing just how much to leave on opponents without it being a foul, be it a little push or a clip on the foot to either bring them down or put them off. Seems like we’ve been lacking in that area for some time now.

SAFMUTD

I don't know if he had a 10/10 game, but he (and Shaw) was massive. He did a magnificent job screening the back four, tracking runners and, as you mentioned, snuffing out any potential danger. He even did just enough to unbalance KdB for their goal and it's a testament to the latter's quality how he found the perfect pass after that little shove and pull.
Shaw is surprisingly good as a CB. If we didnt have Licha I'd say keep him there, he's class and his passing helps him a lot to play out from the back. Plus he's agile but built like a tank to not easy to bully, he could really change his position without a problem.

El Jefe

This was more like the Casemiro performance O expected when he joined. Was always in the right place and snuffed out so many potentially dangerous situations. He was really good defending in and around our box.

Not so good on the ball today but it was asking a lot as City gave him no time whatsoever on the ball today.

Sgreddevil

Beast! Unbelievably good. What I also love about him is he’s also very good at the dark arts as well, the waiting down on the ground that little bit longer after a tackle late on when we need to see a game out, and instructing teammates to do the same. Also knowing just how much to leave on opponents without it being a foul, be it a little push or a clip on the foot to either bring them down or put them off. Seems like we’ve been lacking in that area for some time now.
Yes. This is really what he excels in. He knew how to stop the opponent with the right amount of interference. I think his card records have been decent so far as a DM. He is not the kind that will let opponents run through our middle without sweat which we had been seeing that for long time with Mcfred

lex talionis

Excellent today. No, he didn’t score an equalizer but he managed things brilliantly when we were on top in the first half and kept us sorted after we went down. Beast of a midfielder.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I hate it when other teams do it (and they all do it) but there's something special about seeing a player with such majesty and ability on the pitch switch on Cnut Mode with ease. Like watching a cat knock a vase over just because it can, or a chess master beating ten opponents at once and celebrating by stabbing pens into everyone's knee.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
We need to give him a WC striker and midfield partner next season, not that Eriksen is bad of course!

I'm so glad Casemiro joined us

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
I actually didn't like his performance that much, it was below Casemiro's level with some misplaced passes and fouls. But still good things again and he cleared the ball denying Haaland big chance towards the end of the game.
Couple of times he misplaced a pass in a bad area of the pitch which is unlike him. My favourite player and shows how quality he is that an 8/10 performance is still below his levels.

Mike Smalling

He's a giant. Not flawless today, but he does more than enough to make up for a few misplaced passes. Goes from making headed clearances in our box, to making assists in the other end. Wonderful player.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
As he only has one name, can we just call him Eddie Casemiro from now on please?

MrPaxtons

Just seen the video of him hugging fans after the 2nd goal, god this man gets it. He’s a winner and we’ve lacked those !

Dominos

Not his best game but obviously still solid.

The team is just a lot more mature with him and Varane on the pitch. Their quality and experience makes such a big difference.

Strats

Another angle of him/them celebrating Rashfords goal. Starts at 1:55.

The Madrid lads seem to have quite som passion playing for us

Kopral Jono

Casemiro decided to join us knowing that we didn't qualify to the Champions League this season, been celebrating our goals with ridiculous passion and (if what's doing the rounds is true) even asked his agent to tell us that he's going to 'fix' us. He must be a closet United fan or something.

crossy1686

career ending
My favourite player and I don't usually have favourite players. I'm a stickler for consistency, I prefer that over the occasional great performance and a bunch of shit ones in between. This man has changed everything about our midfield and the way we play. Such a huge player, he's the best in the league, no doubt.

STYLOISRED

You can tell he enjoys playing in the Premier league. Seems like he was beginning to lose the rush and excitement playing in Spain and has found it again playing for a team on the rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.